Mag Daily prize not turned up?

Options
Has anyone else had a mag daily prize not turn up? I won a bamboo throw in May and it still hasn’t turned up I sent an email and they replied saying they will ask the company because they aren’t dealing with it anymore. They also gave me an email address so I could email as well I did that last week and haven’t heard anything.

Comments

• Bobble5366
    Bobble5366 Posts: 729 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I should not worry, Mag Dailies are really reliable in fulfilling their prizes,
  • Surfermom
    Surfermom Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I've had to chase a few but they have always arrived eventually.

I've found that posting on the Mags FB page sometimes speeds things up if the company themselves are not responding.
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I have had a couple that have had to be followed up but never a problem in the long term they do tend to give you an email and ask to be copied in but the majority I have had have arrived without any problems, so don't let this one put you off.
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
  • Dion91
    Dion91 Posts: 104 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks guys I won almost every month last year with them starting in April and this is the first one I have had a problem with
  • Dion91
    Dion91 Posts: 104 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I still haven’t received this or had an email back, think I’m just going to have to let this one go
  • GHolmesAdmin
    Options
    Make a complaint to the ASA or at least tell them you are going to do so in public on social media.

'Sadly, after * length of wait time* I’ve still not received my *prize*. Neither have I received any further response to my recent email. To avoid embarrassment I’ve now referred this to the Advertising Standards Authority for their advice and it will need to be sorted out directly with them.'

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport