Chart DVDs for Hospital Children’s Ward

Options
My young daughter recently shaved her hair off raising funds for The Brain Tumour Charity and the hospital Neuro Ward she has spent most of the last year on.

The ward are unable to accept cash donations so we thought about buying some chart DVDs for the kids to enjoy.

In a bid to get as many as we can could anybody indicate if there is a cheaper option to purchase such as wholesalers rather than buying from the likes of Asda

Comments

• dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    My young daughter recently shaved her hair off raising funds for The Brain Tumour Charity and the hospital Neuro Ward she has spent most of the last year on.

The ward are unable to accept cash donations so we thought about buying some chart DVDs for the kids to enjoy.

In a bid to get as many as we can could anybody indicate if there is a cheaper option to purchase such as wholesalers rather than buying from the likes of Asda

ebay is usually good if you are looking for specific titles. For example do a search for "Captain Marvel DVD" ( currently number 1 in the charts ) and prices are a lot less than amazons £9.99 - though make sure you buy correct region code :) .
    Charity shops will usually have a large selection - maybe not the latest , but worth looking through.
    or you will often find "joblots" on facebook marketplace or gumtree
  • Tallaght
    Tallaght Posts: 1,632 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Be careful buying online as there are lots of counterfeit DVDS knocking about.
  • Lucyjoanne
    Lucyjoanne Posts: 35 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I use musicmagpie.com. You get free delivery, and student discount.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure