PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Monday 15 July 2019

Options
2»

Comments

• nannywindow
    nannywindow Posts: 3,407 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 15 July 2019 at 4:22PM
    Options
    Hello all
    I wrote a long post and it disappeared :mad: So a short version will have to suffice.
    Bad night's sleep...... too hot even with all the windows open, plus I was in and out of the loo every half hour :(
    Today we have been out sourcing some new replacement fence panels for the side garden. The old ones have been up since 1995 so have served us well and Mr Fix It wants to see the quality before we buy. He doesn't want rubbish ones so it looks like the local wood shop has the best so far.
    This afternoon I want to go pottering in the garden but the ironing basket is full too :( Decisions, decisions.
    taff Hiya butty ! Lovely to "see" you :j. Sorry you and yours are having a tough time, sending you many hugs.
    Gers yeuch to the moulds, I have the same problem. I hope it goes well for you at the dentist.
    TA I just knew you'd have a tearful time at the show. I'm sure you were all so proud, including Bob.
    Nelski where art thou ? I'm worried that you have been MIA for quite a while. Same goes for the others too. However I hope everyone is well.
    Take care all
    nan xx
    Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, but this time more intelligently
  • RosyRed
    RosyRed Posts: 3,085 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 15 July 2019 at 1:30PM
    Options
    Afternoon all,

Had a busy few days so MIA. Not helped by having to change my email address due to some glitch at yahoo/sky meaning I was locked out of my account.Anyway mainly sorted now, but it took me nearly all day yesterday

We had a lovely meet up with R and his wife who is someone connected to our family tree, ended up having a very pleasant afternoon having coffee and cake.Not much nearer with a bit of a discrepancy in the Family history records but R is going to send me some stuff.He is much more organised than me :o
    Usual Saturday sports for the DGC but they went home early afternoon as they had parties to attend :) DS took them trampolining as a treat on Friday after school as they both got wonderful reports.
    RR - I've got that cookbook too,it's lovely isn't it?
    I spent some time tidying the front and back gardens this morning.I have a good few herbs in pots and found a big fat slug chomping it's way through the coriander :mad:
    I am meeting my oldest friend tomorrow for lunch,not seen her for a while as she and her DH have been away so that'll be nice.
    Taff,sorry your DD isnt well.
    Anyway I shall love you and leave you & sit with my book in the sun for a bit.Take care x
    :heartsmil 'A woman is like a teabag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water'. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    We are going to Yorkshire at the end of September, staying at a B & B, looking for places to eat around Otley and also a decent fish and chip restaurant. Places to visit, we belong to the NT so NT properties around the area are favourite. Thanks in anticipation.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure