Discount sites like Studio

Good morning everyone,

I wonder if anyone has any helpful information about other sites such as Studio/Ace, with good discounted items, please?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks muchly,
Sam :)

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    48.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never considered either of those to be discounted especially if you take their credit.

Different discount sites for different items

Richer sounds for TVs for example.
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.[
  • Not sure if discount is the right word or not but as an example, their double pack of bath sheets for £6.99? That's a steal. Just wondered if there were other similar sites :)
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    48.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eBay , Amazon
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.[
  • FebruarycatFebruarycat Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭✭
    Poundshop.com
    OnePoll = £25 18/10/19 £25 6/7/19
    Pureprofile = £25.00 16/3/19
    PanelOpinion = £10.59 4.1.19 - £10.35 19/9/19
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides