We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 22/07 Win A £1,000 B&Q Gift Card

2»

Comments

  • Pansy1
    Pansy1 Posts: 170
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Loz wrote: »
    I think you mean English Heritage members only not B&Q. I managed to enter on Chrome without a problem.


    You are quite right I did. My mistake. It looks like I was wrong in either event because a poster seems to have managed to submit without a membership number.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Pansy1 wrote: »
    You are quite right I did. My mistake. It looks like I was wrong in either event because a poster seems to have managed to submit without a membership number.




    hi, submitted fine for me on IE & i didn't enter any
    membership number/tick for marketing & got the...
    Thank you for entering our prize draw to win a B&Q gift card worth £1,000.
    The winners will be contacted by Wednesday 31 July 2019.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • MJB992
    MJB992 Posts: 498
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Entered on Chrome with no issues :) didn't need a membership to anything.
  • baddebtbob
    baddebtbob Posts: 67 Forumite
    Pansy1 wrote: »
    I think the competition is for members of B&Q only. If you look at the top right hand side of the page it says members area.

    The bit at the top right is for members to log in to the site.
    No membership is required to enter this.
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 11,391
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 10 July 2019 at 1:38PM
    Loz wrote: »
    I think you mean English Heritage members only not B&Q. I managed to enter on Chrome without a problem.

    This is correct, not the B&Q number (yes, I put my B&Q no. in because I'm dumb :o:rotfl:)
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039 Now: £73,772.29 Mar 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £155 (2025 ~ £240)
    Surveys~ £221.82 (2025 ~ £238.94)
    Make £2026 in 2026 #18 ~ £830.53 ~ (2025 ~ £2,368.64)
  • craobhan
    craobhan Posts: 45
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Can’t get it to submit on iPhone with either Safari or Chrome.
  • Rikora
    Rikora Posts: 71
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Worked perfectly fine on Internet Explorer
  • strawbubbi
    strawbubbi Posts: 229
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I'm not a member of either English Heritage or B&Q and I was able to enter no issues, on Firefox.
    2020 wins 
    £50 Playstation code from Snizl // £40 Waterstones giftcard // The Sin Eater by Megan Campisi // Bambino Mio cloth nappies // Give Me Five by Daisy Upton // PC game Superhot Mind Control Delete // Graco Pram (from IG) 
    2021 wins
    5 Surprise Dino Strike toys from Toxic Magazine // Bamboo socks // 4 WetBrush hairbrushes // Cat bed // £250 holiday voucher // free large pizza and drink // galaxy chocolate chunk cookies

  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Seems to have closed now as getting 404 error.

    PPE
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • Lucky1983
    Lucky1983 Posts: 2,990
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Seems to have closed now as getting 404 error.

    PPE


    Still open, just entered:
    Thank you

    Thank you for entering our prize draw to win a B&Q gift card worth £1,000 . The winners will be contacted by Wednesday 31 July 2019.
    Good luck!
    2024 wins - £100 book voucher
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.