PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daioly Monday 1st July 2019

Options
2»

Comments

• Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,043 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    elona wrote: »

Gers

I don't want to worry you but my sore throat and rattling cough with fever has now after two days involved the D word. It definitely is what baby had for the last week. Ironically I have a fridge full of really healthy food with lots of fruit and veg etc and cannot eat any of it. Managing to nibble some dry cream crackers and have flat soda or water and staying in my bedroom which is next to the bathroom. I e mailed the library as I am likely to be infectious till Thursday.

Thanks - no sign of fever or D (yet)! My voice is echoing in my head so it probably is sinusitis, haven't had that for years, perhaps the sea air normally keeps it away?

Been out for some fresh air, it's lovely outside. I collected my JL delivery, took some food waste to the tip, fell over a little step and was helped up by a lovely bloke - dodge knees are a real bane when horizontal on the ground. :rotfl:
  • Gintotmelinda
    Gintotmelinda Posts: 1,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Afternoon all. Happy new name day to Oleander Dumpling. Gers and Elona hope you feel better soon. Holly H, Poppy and LW Hi to you if you are
    reading along. Csarina how are you and DH doing?

Just having a sit and will make coffee when DH finishes his imprompu nap Lol. Quiet day here. Tomorroe we are off to Southmead Hospitsl for DH's 12 week (actually 16 ) check up. So hopefully we can put his neurosurgery behind us. His hearing is almost back to normal in his left ear now and his balance is ok It's been a long haul. It's only now I tealise just how frail he was when he came out of hospital on the third day after an 11 hour operation.. There are a few questions we would like to ask can he fly? For example and what sort of metal clips does he have in his head? We are having a taxi there and will catch a bus home.

Well I will love you and leave you.

Gintot
    "It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills