New Post Advanced Search

Tesco wine 25% off again

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
2 replies 1.3K views
pjranpjran Forumite
1.3K posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
When you buy 6 bottles Tesco are doing the 25% off again. Valid from Friday 27th June to 8th July.

Replies

• redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
    15.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pjran wrote: »
    When you buy 6 bottles Tesco are doing the 25% off again. Valid from Friday 27th June to 8th July.

Friday is the 28th so the offer actually starts tomorrow, Thursday 27th June.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• If you can get it, it brings buying NED Sauvignon blanc (my favourite summer tipple) down to £5.75 a bottle. This is half the price it costs in Waitrose!