NEBOSH General Cetificate

Options
2»

Comments

• sazaccount
    Options
    Hi,

I highly recommend this book:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Health-Safety-Work-Revision-Guide/dp/1138916722/ref=sr_1_2?crid=294TL5A22XN10&keywords=nebosh+general+certificate+book&qid=1569003088&sprefix=nebosh+%2Caps%2C276&sr=8-2

Its a great quick reference quide to the course I did mine though a college so 2 nights a week for 3 months then took the exam in Dec... I failed GC2, my own fault I assumed that it wouldn't be an issue and focused on NGC1, I need to retake but currently in Canada where its SUPER expensive I might as well fly home and retake at some point :rotfl:
    Thanks to money saving tips and debt repayments/becoming debt free I have been able to work and travel for the last 4 years visiting 12 countries and working within 3 of them. Currently living and working in Canada :beer: :dance:
  • Ader1
    Ader1 Posts: 420 Forumite
    Options
    sazaccount wrote: »
    Hi,

I highly recommend this book:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Health-Safety-Work-Revision-Guide/dp/1138916722/ref=sr_1_2?crid=294TL5A22XN10&keywords=nebosh+general+certificate+book&qid=1569003088&sprefix=nebosh+%2Caps%2C276&sr=8-2

Its a great quick reference quide to the course I did mine though a college so 2 nights a week for 3 months then took the exam in Dec... I failed GC2, my own fault I assumed that it wouldn't be an issue and focused on NGC1, I need to retake but currently in Canada where its SUPER expensive I might as well fly home and retake at some point :rotfl:

Thanks for that. I was told that NGC2 is more difficult. Is that the case would you say?
  • sazaccount
    Options
    Ader1 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I was told that NGC2 is more difficult. Is that the case would you say?

I wouldn't say it was harder its more "common sense" where as I struggled with the law side of things in NGC1 hence I sent a lot of time and focus on NGC1 and just more skimmed GC2 my flash cards defiantly speak to this!

I also found it hard on the day as I'm dyslexic and didn't think to ask for the considerations until it was too late and I found writing for 4 hours really tiring/being aware of spelling, grammar and processing of what the questions are asking and not what I think they are asking (take this into consideration even without a learning disability!). for my re-sit I'm going to ask for the considerations, extra time and if they allow a computer.
    Thanks to money saving tips and debt repayments/becoming debt free I have been able to work and travel for the last 4 years visiting 12 countries and working within 3 of them. Currently living and working in Canada :beer: :dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure