Father's Day Cards £1.80 inc. stamp

New Post Advanced Search

Father's Day Cards £1.80 inc. stamp

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
2 replies 1.8K views
Stevie48Stevie48 Forumite
3 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
PostSnap, an app like Moonpig has large, glossy personalised Father's Day cards on offer at £2 each including first class postage (usual price £3.79). The discounted price ends on Thursday. For a crafty additional saving use promo code NEW10 at checkout for a 10% saving which means the cards are just £1.80.

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Discount codes are not allowed on the Grabbit board I am afraid so your post has been moved to the Discount codes and vouchers board.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • mkdaviesmkdavies Forumite
    28 posts
    Great find Stevie, just ordered mine and it worked perfectly ... was pretty impressed with the range of card designs.

For everyone else, here's the link to the Postsnap app

Nice tip on the 10% promo for the extra saving :T
    Be happy :j