Lidl 1/2 June

Options
dlusman
dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 28 May 2019 at 6:12PM in Gone off!
E&W

Only two food offers - but at least it is not cheese , and one is something totally new ( though 20p off seems a bit stingy :( ) .
Always worth stocking up on cheap bacon

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 28 May:

Lidl is offering up to 50% off on selected items this weekend – Sat 1 and Sun 2 Jun, including:

England and Wales:
- Hazelnut crème croissants five-pack, 99p (norm £1.19)
- Extra strong kitchen foil, 99p (norm £1.99)
- Soft classic white toilet tissue, nine-pack, £1.49 (norm £2.09)
- Argentinian Malbec Mendoza red wine, £4.49 (norm £5.99)

Scotland:
- Hazelnut crème croissants five-pack, 99p (norm £1.19)
- Extra strong kitchen foil, 99p (norm £1.99)
- Soft classic white toilet tissue, nine-pack, £1.49 (norm £2.09)
- New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc white wine, £4.99 (norm £6.99)

Northern Ireland:
- Vegetarian burgers, 66p (norm 99p)
- Carrot cake, £1.33 (norm £1.85)
- Goodfella’s thin crust pizza, £1.50 (norm £2)
- Cheese and onion crisps, £2.49 (norm £2.99)

Offers are available in stores (find your nearest) this weekend, while stocks last, and you can get a maximum of six of each product. For more offers, check out our Lidl deals page.

Big thanks to dlusman for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]

image_page-24_01.jpg

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    This is disappointing for me, but I guess makes happy reading for fans of bacon.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Bacman
    Bacman Posts: 537 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    bf2ac2537bf720c60fd7d2b28754ae16.jpg
  • dlusman
    Options
    Also look out for their cheap imperfect veg boxes which they say they are now doing in all stores

image_page-21_01.jpg
  • mac.d
    mac.d Posts: 1,345 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    As usual, just different wine in Scotland:

New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc,was £6.99 now £4.99

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/online-leaflets/30-05-05-06-lidl-weekly/view/flyer/page/24?ar=11
  • PLRFD
    PLRFD Posts: 1,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Crap again I’m afraid,I’ve seen the wonky veg boxes but they put them after the tills at one end of the shop,if you’re not on a till near that end you don’t know they are there and would still have to rejoin the queue even if you did.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    PLRFD wrote: »
    Crap again I’m afraid,I’ve seen the wonky veg boxes but they put them after the tills at one end of the shop,if you’re not on a till near that end you don’t know they are there and would still have to rejoin the queue even if you did.
    Seems like they want these to be impulse purchases after you have visited the f&v aisles!
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Lanzarote1938
    Lanzarote1938 Posts: 694 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    i bought my first wonky box today. Excellent value with large oranges, tomatoes, peppers, nectarines, apricots, radish,Jersey Royals and a packet of spinich. None of it looked on it's last legs, rather packets that had come open. The oranges alone would have cost £1.50 from the fruit counter.
  • dlusman
    Options
    i bought my first wonky box today. Excellent value with large oranges, tomatoes, peppers, nectarines, apricots, radish,Jersey Royals and a packet of spinich. None of it looked on it's last legs, rather packets that had come open. The oranges alone would have cost £1.50 from the fruit counter.
    Can I ask what time you were there , and how many boxes available ? Have yet to see any in my local
  • Lanzarote1938
    Lanzarote1938 Posts: 694 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    dlusman wrote: »
    Can I ask what time you were there , and how many boxes available ? Have yet to see any in my local

I was there at about 11am. Don't often shop in Lidl but had the recent £5 voucher to use. Forgot there was also a packet of fresh basil (already used in meatball sauce)and a couple of satsumas. There was only the one box at the till I used and no label on it to say what it was.
  • dlusman
    edited 25 May 2019 at 8:16PM
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Seems like they want these to be impulse purchases after you have visited the f&v aisles!

I have heard they are doing it like this because people were adding extra items into the box , or swapping for fresher items
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure