New Post Advanced Search

Boots Spend £50 save £10

5 replies 2.1K views
FiggiFiggi Forumite
230 posts
Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker Best Buy Bear
✭✭
This weekend Boots are running their biggest offer in a long time. Not got full details yet but it isn’t their usually points thing but something that will attract more people whilst still being an amazing deal.

Just wondered if anyone else had heard any details?

Replies

• lurkylurkylurkylurky Forumite
    438 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    There’s been 20% off 20 brands (including Boots brands) this weekend but it was online only and finishes today.
  • VfM4meplseVfM4meplse
    34.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but given that Mayday was without any generic point-boosting, I would like to see at least triple points this weekend.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • FiggiFiggi Forumite
    230 posts
    ✭✭
    Apparently the offer is £10 off when you spend £50. So rather than getting the points to spend later you just get the discount.

Not sure if it is for every £50 or just a once per transaction.

Instore only Friday-Monday including instore orders.

I’m sure full details will be out and about soon
  • FiggiFiggi Forumite
    230 posts
    ✭✭
    The offer is going to be online too. It excludes Dyson
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And £20 off £100 spend and £30 off £150 spend :beer:
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com