We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 24/05 (6pm) 😊 (15 entries) Win £10,000

One-Eye
One-Eye Posts: 74,874 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
Wave 105

Scroll down the page to enter or...

Old Style Entry Form


You can enter a maximum of 15 times online for free


Comments

  • Comping_Awe
    Comping_Awe Posts: 865 Forumite
    edited 21 May 2019 at 1:04AM
    Can you enter each day?
    Can you enter at weekends?
    Can you enter if you live in Essex?
    Can you enter more than once each day?
    Where do you click to enter?
    How much do you win?
    Jon Snow
    How do they let you know you have won?
    I entered with my landline number, will they call me on my mobile?
    What did people put in the entry form where it said “NAME”? They phoned at 10am this morning to tell me I had won and they want my postal address to send the cheque. Do you think I should tell them?
    How much do the free online entries cost?
    Did they call you on your mobile or landline?
    What time did they call you?
    Congratulations – Hope you enjoy your cakes. (Oops sorry – wrong thread)
    (on 1st June) It is not letting me enter
    Me too – maybe it has closed
    I won this on Tuesday and they are sending a cheque. Do you think it will come through the post?
    I have no friends, but I don't know why?
    What does "bumping" mean and should I worry?
    Why do people think I have too much time on my hands?
    When will it be my turn to win?
    If I win can I say I'm going to spend it on a decent funeral?
    Do real people really win this competitions?
    When it says 15 entries, how many entries can I make?
    Am I not winning because of Brexit?
    Your genetics load the gun.
    Your lifestyle pulls the trigger
  • Monkey_Chinchilla
    Monkey_Chinchilla Posts: 31,251 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Can you enter each day?
    Can you enter at weekends?
    Can you enter if you live in Essex?
    Can you enter more than once each day?
    Where do you click to enter?
    How much do you win?
    Jon Snow
    How do they let you know you have won?
    I entered with my landline number, will they call me on my mobile?
    What did people put in the entry form where it said “NAME”? They phoned at 10am this morning to tell me I had won and they want my postal address to send the cheque. Do you think I should tell them?
    How much do the free online entries cost?
    Did they call you on your mobile or landline?
    What time did they call you?
    Congratulations – Hope you enjoy your cakes. (Oops sorry – wrong thread)
    (on 1st June) It is not letting me enter
    Me too – maybe it has closed
    I won this on Tuesday and they are sending a cheque. Do you think it will come through the post?
    I have no friends, but I don't know why?
    What does "bumping" mean and should I worry?
    Why do people think I have too much time on my hands?
    When will it be my turn to win?
    If I win can I say I'm going to spend it on a decent funeral?
    Do real people really win this competitions?
    When it says 15 entries, how many entries can I make?
    Am I not winning because of Brexit?

    I can’t answer the others but the answer to your last question is yes.

    Ps sorry for bumping.
  • ceebean
    ceebean Posts: 9 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary First Post
    Only let me enter 12 times
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.