Forum Home » Competitions Time » Game Over

E: 16/06 Refurbished Dell XPS Laptop

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

E: 16/06 Refurbished Dell XPS Laptop

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Game Over
3 replies 2.5K views
divamodedivamode Forumite
2.2K posts
Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Game Over
100 Percent Competition Addict

Replies

• booklover500booklover500 Forumite
    718 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting divamode.

When I click on the captcha pictures the box goes blank! This has happened to me before - don't know if it is just my computer. Anyone else had the same issue?
  • MidnighterMidnighter Forumite
    15.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope it's okay to add:

Don't forget, you can have an additional entry to the competition by answering a different question on our Facebook page.

Q: What are the 5 main steps we carry out when refurbishing our laptops and desktops?

A: Test, Repair, Secure, Install and Clean.
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
  • PinzyPinzy Forumite
    630 posts
    Thanks for posting divamode.

When I click on the captcha pictures the box goes blank! This has happened to me before - don't know if it is just my computer. Anyone else had the same issue?

When Captcha starts asking me numerous times to select various twaddle, I clear my browser history for the previous hour. Seems to reset it. Hope that helps!
    :)