»

Queen: Brian May Adam Lambert shock 'We DIDN'T ask for him'. My favourite Freddie tribute was when

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Queen: Brian May Adam Lambert shock 'We DIDN'T ask for him'. My favourite Freddie tribute was when

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Music MoneySaving
2 replies 2.6K views
ChrisK....._3ChrisK....._3
920 posts
Forumite
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Music MoneySaving
Queen: Brian May Adam Lambert shock 'We DIDN'T ask for him'.

My favourite Freddie tribute was when George Micheal sang we are the champions. I thought it was fantastic and a marriage made in heaven but alas it wasn't to be an now George is up there too now

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/1121498/Queen-Brian-May-Adam-Lambert-Freddie-Mercury-Bohemian-Rhapsody-band-music-tour
If I ruled the world.......

Replies

• Paul_DNAPPaul_DNAP
    751 posts
    Forumite
    500 Posts Second Anniversary Photogenic Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭
    When did George sing We Are The Champions? Or do you mean his version of Somebody to Love from the tribute concert?
    (Although I could be wrong, I often am.)
  • Sea_ShellSea_Shell
    3.4K posts
    Forumite
    2500 Posts Fourth Anniversary Hung up my suit!
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/CPB0h7g9JwA

In my opinion this is one of the best guest Queen vocals. Tom Chaplin - It's a hard life.
    " That pound I saved yesterday, is a pound I don't have to earn tomorrow ":beer: JOB DONE!!
    This should now read "It's time to start digging up those Squirrelled Nuts"!!! :j:j:j