2»

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Daizy90 wrote: »
    Hi what was your outcome on this? Did you continue to pay

Should have started your own thread and linked this 1 to it.

I cant see you getting a response.
  • TadleyBaggie
    TadleyBaggie Posts: 6,094 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Daizy90 wrote: »
    Hi what was your outcome on this? Did you continue to pay
    Neither of the affected posters on this thread ever came back after posting twice.
  • Tmc85
    Options
    I’m in the same boat-can anyone tell me what the outcome was? My car finance with zuuma has never been updated on my credit report and they say they dnt have a legal duty to do this, HPI marker shows clear of finance too. Thanks in advance 
  • Tmc85
    Options
    Hi, I'm hoping someone can give me some advise on what to do. I bought a car on HP from a reputable car dealer that I have used before, i traded my old car to them to use as a deposit, the finance was done through Zuuma Car Finance as a Hire Purchase agreement, I have been paying on time each month. I recently wanted to get an up to date account statement so went to Zuuma website which said that the finance company had gone into administration and it provided information on who the administrators were etc, and stated for customers to continue paying as normal.

This stage I was still unaware how much I had left to pay etc, so I thought I would check my credit file to see if I could see on there, when i logged on to my credit file, the car finance no longer showed, so I checked on another website and again its wasnt showing on there either. So I carried out a HPI check on my car and that came back with no finance recorded against the car.

So what does this mean has my finance company closed my case due to going into administration and has removed the finance marker off my car? If that's the case should I cancel my direct debit payment to the finance company? Or should I keep paying for the remainder of my agreement? I'm really unsure what to do?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    I’m in the same boat-can you tell me what the outcome was? My car finance with zuuma has never been updated on my credit report and they say they dnt have a legal duty to do this, HPI marker shows clear of finance too. Thanks in advance 
  • foxy-stoat
    foxy-stoat Posts: 6,879 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Guys, you STILL owe the debt, it will be collected at some point so keep hold of the monthly payments.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure