Help with contacting Bonusprint over customer service issue

Does anyone know of a physical head office address I can write to Bonusprint about an issue? It's to do with £150 of discounted photobook vouchers I bought at the start of the year. I stupidly realised they'd lapsed a week too late and have repeatedly tried to email their customer services for help but to no avail.

I understand that the vouchers had a date they needed to be used by and I was a week too late but I pointed out that I'd had a couple of weeks of illness in the family and asked if they could extend the code by a few days but they said no. I asked if they could at least credit the £150 to my account so I could buy the photobooks full price but they said no.

I pointed out that I've got nearly £1,000 of photobooks I want to get printed this year and that it's in their interest for me to spend this money with them rather than go elsewhere and they still said no.

I'd like to try writing a letter to their head office to see if anyone can help but I can't find an actual address I can write to.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,881 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I have a feeling that their headquarters are in Amsterdam but if you facebook message or email or call them, just ask for the physical address to send a complaint to as you would like to escalate an issue and they will give it to you.

    Good luck as they have no obligation to honour out of date vouchers but its worth a try if you write in to them.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Hasbeen
    Hasbeen Posts: 4,404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    TimmyMummy wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a physical head office address I can write to Bonusprint about an issue? It's to do with £150 of discounted photobook vouchers I bought at the start of the year. I stupidly realised they'd lapsed a week too late and have repeatedly tried to email their customer services for help but to no avail.

    I understand that the vouchers had a date they needed to be used by and I was a week too late but I pointed out that I'd had a couple of weeks of illness in the family and asked if they could extend the code by a few days but they said no. I asked if they could at least credit the £150 to my account so I could buy the photobooks full price but they said no.

    I pointed out that I've got nearly £1,000 of photobooks I want to get printed this year and that it's in their interest for me to spend this money with them rather than go elsewhere and they still said no.

    I'd like to try writing a letter to their head office to see if anyone can help but I can't find an actual address I can write to.

    Any help appreciated.

    Try here has address.

    https://www.albelli.com/who-are-we


    Also here:

    Address: Laan van Ypenburg 34-38, 2497 GB Den Haag, Netherlands
    Province: South Holland
    Phone: +31 20 708 3513
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon
  • Dox
    Dox Posts: 3,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Head office - Amsterdam
    albelli
    Stationsplein 53-57
    1012 AB Amsterdam
    The Netherlands

    Source: https://albelli-careers.com/contact/
  • Hasbeen
    Hasbeen Posts: 4,404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 21 April 2019 at 7:48AM
    Dox wrote: »
    Head office - Amsterdam
    albelli
    Stationsplein 53-57
    1012 AB Amsterdam
    The Netherlands

    Source: https://albelli-careers.com/contact/

    Yep. already covered in the link above yours??

    Does not look like Op will be back?:(
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon
  • Dox
    Dox Posts: 3,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hasbeen wrote: »
    Yep. already covered in the link above yours??

    (

    That link didn't confirm it was the Head Office - hence my post.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hasbeen wrote: »
    Yep. already covered in the link above yours??

    Does not look like Op will be back?:(

    Your both right, the "who we are" link just says "Office", the other link states the address is head office.
  • TimmyMummy
    TimmyMummy Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sorry, belated thanks for this, I don't seem to have had any alerts to replies. Many thanks for help
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Any news OP ?
  • BenjaG
    BenjaG Posts: 102 Forumite
    Bonusprint were purchased the Dutch-American company Albelly in 2011. Tjey have a rather poor reputation. You could try contacting Bonusprint on Twitter, which may cause a friendlier, speedier response: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Bonusprint&src=typd
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards