FiTs Rates for 2019-2020

Every year I go to this web site to find the latest FiTs rates ...
https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/environmental-programmes/fit/fit-tariff-rates

This year they don't seem to have updated the rates (payment tariff) unless I am missing something ? Shouldn't there be new rates from 1st April ?

Comments

• ASavvyBuyer
    ASavvyBuyer Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    They can be found here:

https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/publications-and-updates/feed-tariff-fit-tariff-table-1-april-2019

But you have to do a lot of searching through the spreadsheet to find the tariff that applies to you.

All rates were increased by 2.7% from 1st April 2019.
  • lanstrom
    lanstrom Posts: 204 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 3 April 2019 at 2:28PM
    OK thanks. I think I was understanding the spreadsheet wrong as I couldn't find the valid from/to dates. Sorted it now though.
  • 1961Nick
    1961Nick Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    lanstrom wrote: »
    Thanks but I still cant see the tariffs from 1st April. The actual web pages says the correct date but the spreadsheet doesn't seem to have been updated ?
    You need to look at the page that includes your installation date. Even then you may have to scroll down to find the applicable date range.
    4kWp (black/black) - Sofar Inverter - SSE(141°) - 30° pitch - North Lincs
    Installed June 2013 - PVGIS = 3400
    Sofar ME3000SP Inverter & 5 x Pylontech US2000B Plus & 3 x US2000C Batteries - 19.2kWh
  • Dave_Fowler
    Dave_Fowler Posts: 612 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    There are clearly errors in the tables. The April 2014 to March 2015 is blank and the rates for the previous 2 years are either wrong or EDF have been under paying me since my second system was installed.

Dave F
    Solar PV System 1: 2.96kWp South+8 degrees. Roof 38 degrees. 'Normal' system
    Solar PV System 2: 3.00kWp South-4 degrees. Roof 28 degrees. SolarEdge system
    EV car, PodPoint charger
    Lux LXP 3600 ACS + 6 x 2.4kWh Aoboet LFP 2400 battery storage. Installed Feb 2021
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure