besavvi Loans

in Loans
3 replies 6K views
tractorgirl1tractorgirl1 Forumite
14 Posts
10 Posts First Anniversary
MoneySaving Newbie
Hello there,

I've applied for a besavvi loan, which has been approved after recommendation from this websites loan eligibility checker.

All the e-mail correspondence I've had is from Hitachi finance. After a bit of research, I can see beSavvi are a trading name of Hitachi, which doesn't bother me.

The thing is, I can't seem to 'log in' to anywhere to 'see' my loan? i.e. Some form of an account

I used this link to apply for the loan besavvi.co.uk/64000000T/, however besavvi.co.uk/ brings up a blank page.

I've therefore tried to the hitachi website, which brings up a 'You have not registered for an account. For registration please click the register link above.'

Would anyone who has applied for a besavvi loan be able to tell me if I can 'see' my loan online?

Would I get correspondence electronically, or through the post?

Thank you so much for any assistance!

Replies

• edited 17 March 2019 at 3:17PM
    DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 March 2019 at 3:17PM
    Hello there,

I've applied for a besavvi loan, which has been approved after recommendation from this websites loan eligibility checker.

All the e-mail correspondence I've had is from Hitachi finance. After a bit of research, I can see beSavvi are a trading name of Hitachi, which doesn't bother me.

The thing is, I can't seem to 'log in' to anywhere to 'see' my loan? i.e. Some form of an account

I used this link to apply for the loan besavvi.co.uk/64000000T/, however besavvi.co.uk/ brings up a blank page.

I've therefore tried to the hitachi website, which brings up a 'You have not registered for an account. For registration please click the register link above.'

Would anyone who has applied for a besavvi loan be able to tell me if I can 'see' my loan online?

Would I get correspondence electronically, or through the post?

Thank you so much for any assistance!

https://www.choosewisely.co.uk/loans/library/besavvi-personal-loans

Theres a number at the bottom of the page.

dare I ask it but is a loan what you need ?
  • tractorgirl1tractorgirl1 Forumite
    14 Posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Hi DCFC79, I'm comfortable with taking out the loan they've offered, thank you for your concern.

I was aware I could call hitachi tomorrow but thought I would have thought someone else would have taken out a loan with besavvi and could answer my query.
  • DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi DCFC79, I'm comfortable with taking out the loan they've offered, thank you for your concern.

That's good then.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides