besavvi Loans

Options
Hello there,

I've applied for a besavvi loan, which has been approved after recommendation from this websites loan eligibility checker.

All the e-mail correspondence I've had is from Hitachi finance. After a bit of research, I can see beSavvi are a trading name of Hitachi, which doesn't bother me.

The thing is, I can't seem to 'log in' to anywhere to 'see' my loan? i.e. Some form of an account

I used this link to apply for the loan besavvi.co.uk/64000000T/, however besavvi.co.uk/ brings up a blank page.

I've therefore tried to the hitachi website, which brings up a 'You have not registered for an account. For registration please click the register link above.'

Would anyone who has applied for a besavvi loan be able to tell me if I can 'see' my loan online?

Would I get correspondence electronically, or through the post?

Thank you so much for any assistance!

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 17 March 2019 at 3:17PM
    Options
    Hello there,

I've applied for a besavvi loan, which has been approved after recommendation from this websites loan eligibility checker.

All the e-mail correspondence I've had is from Hitachi finance. After a bit of research, I can see beSavvi are a trading name of Hitachi, which doesn't bother me.

The thing is, I can't seem to 'log in' to anywhere to 'see' my loan? i.e. Some form of an account

I used this link to apply for the loan besavvi.co.uk/64000000T/, however besavvi.co.uk/ brings up a blank page.

I've therefore tried to the hitachi website, which brings up a 'You have not registered for an account. For registration please click the register link above.'

Would anyone who has applied for a besavvi loan be able to tell me if I can 'see' my loan online?

Would I get correspondence electronically, or through the post?

Thank you so much for any assistance!

https://www.choosewisely.co.uk/loans/library/besavvi-personal-loans

Theres a number at the bottom of the page.

dare I ask it but is a loan what you need ?
  • tractorgirl1
    Options
    Hi DCFC79, I'm comfortable with taking out the loan they've offered, thank you for your concern.

I was aware I could call hitachi tomorrow but thought I would have thought someone else would have taken out a loan with besavvi and could answer my query.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi DCFC79, I'm comfortable with taking out the loan they've offered, thank you for your concern.

That's good then.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport