New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Raymond Rutter

5 replies 4.5K views
I took my mortgage endowment mis selling claim to the ombudsman about 3 years ago and it was rejected. Martin Lewis said last week that it could be taken to a formal review at a higher level, but I cannot find out what the body is called. Is it still the official ombudsman?


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support