New Post Advanced Search

6 craft beers delivered for free

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Going Going Gone...
11 replies 6.5K views
steve7676steve7676 Forumite
2 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Going Going Gone...
Offer for 6 craft beers from HonestBrew delivered for free (£4.99 shipping) here: honestbrew.co.uk /subscribe/o2freetrial/?code=NO-CODE-REQUIRED

:beer:

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    steve7676 wrote: »
    Offer for 6 craft beers from HonestBrew delivered for free (£4.99 shipping) here: honestbrew.co.uk /subscribe/o2freetrial/?code=NO-CODE-REQUIRED

:beer:

https://honestbrew.co.uk/subscribe/o2freetrial/?code=NO-CODE-REQUIRED

Remember to cancel as this is a subscription service
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • edited 7 October 2019 at 3:05PM
    G_MG_M Forumite
    52K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 7 October 2019 at 3:05PM
    6 craft beers not delivered for free
    steve7676 wrote: »
    Offer for 6 craft beers from HonestBrew delivered for[STRIKE] free [/STRIKE]( £4.99 shipping) here: honestbrew.co.uk /subscribe/o2freetrial/?code=NO-CODE-REQUIRED
    Corrected that for you. :beer:
    ** If I include a blue link in my post, click and read it before posting a follow-up question. The answer may be in the link! **
  • MacGregor23MacGregor23 Forumite
    15 posts
    10 Posts Photogenic
    Weekend sorted!
  • Just went to see if this was still going which I don't think it is but they've sent me a voucher for a free case just by visiting the website! It's £5.95 for delivery and you do need to cancel again as it is a subscription but it seems to be 8 beers, a ,magazine and a snack!

Search 'Craft beer discovery club'
    16.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just went to see if this was still going which I don't think it is but they've sent me a voucher for a free case just by visiting the website! It's £5.95 for delivery and you do need to cancel again as it is a subscription but it seems to be 8 beers, a ,magazine and a snack!

Search 'Craft beer discovery club'

It is still on via the link and its £4.99 delivery and not £5.95 although its 6 beers and yours is 8.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • adamp87adamp87 Forumite
    110 posts
    100 Posts
    Titles a bit misleading indicates deliveries free and it’s clearly not but took advantage anyway :) 
    16.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    adamp87 said:
    Titles a bit misleading indicates deliveries free and it’s clearly not but took advantage anyway :) 
    It says £4.99 shipping in the OP
  • fenwick458fenwick458 Forumite
    310 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    is this still on? when I click on the link I can't see a fee trial??
    16.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this still on? when I click on the link I can't see a fee trial??
    yes, just checked and the link I posted in post 2 takes you straight to the offer.
  • fenwick458fenwick458 Forumite
    310 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    yeah it goes to the offer, but click on it and it says this coupon has expired and the price is £41.89 for 12 inc delivery