Amazon Voucher or Love2Shop Voucher?

New Post Advanced Search

Amazon Voucher or Love2Shop Voucher?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
4 replies 1.2K views
HugeBearHugeBear Forumite
2 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
I am a newbie to this forum so hope I'm posting this right.

Basically, I've just done a research interview and as a thank-you, been offered either Amazon or Love2Shop vouchers (to the same value I think of around £30). I wasn't familiar with Love2Shop, so said I would find out and get back to them.

I'm not a big high street shopper, but there are some items I am looking for, (including a new cooker), so wondered what the forum view / advice might be? I tend to make purchases online after doing research, and my gut feeling was Amazon. I am sure there are the usual pros and cons.

Thanks for any help you can offer?

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    48.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've used love2shop

If you want a cooker they are accepted at Argos if you look at the list

https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/where-to-spend-love2shop-vouchers
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Doc_NDoc_N Forumite
    7.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    HugeBear wrote: »
    I am a newbie to this forum so hope I'm posting this right.

Basically, I've just done a research interview and as a thank-you, been offered either Amazon or Love2Shop vouchers (to the same value I think of around £30). I wasn't familiar with Love2Shop, so said I would find out and get back to them.

I'm not a big high street shopper, but there are some items I am looking for, (including a new cooker), so wondered what the forum view / advice might be? I tend to make purchases online after doing research, and my gut feeling was Amazon. I am sure there are the usual pros and cons.

Thanks for any help you can offer?

Amazon every time. Lower prices, almost certainly, and a much wider choice.
  • HugeBearHugeBear Forumite
    2 posts
    Thanks for those opinions - 1-1 - score draw at the moment!
  • jackieblackjackieblack Forumite
    9.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doc_N wrote: »
    Amazon every time. Lower prices, almost certainly, and a much wider choice.

This ^^^^ , have had a nightmare trying to use Love2shop vouchers in the past - never again :mad:
    Amazon vouchers are valid for 10 years so you can save them up if you’re wanting a more expensive item.
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter
    South facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    MFW #4 OPs: 2018 £866.89, 2019 £1322.33, 2020 £1337.07,
    2021 (offset) YTD £410.00
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur