Need to borrow 5 x salary on Laing easiform, any idea?

Hi all,

I wonder if there are any brokers on this forum who could help me. I am looking for a bank that would lend me 5 times my salary on an Laing easiform property (non standard construction) and who would disregard a couple of late payments in the last 12 months (8 months ago).
I tried Santander and Barclays but no success :(((
Please help!

Replies

• ACGACG Forumite
    22.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper I've helped Parliament
    Forumite
    What is the LTV?
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • JudzzyJudzzy Forumite
    29 Posts
    Second Anniversary
    Forumite
    83.33%, house is £540,000, deposit £90,000
  • ACGACG Forumite
    22.7K Posts
    Forumite
    I do not know of any lenders personally that will do the 2 combined.

There is a lender I know of who would go to 4.85% if you have a 15% deposit and the property would come down to the surveyors comments.

If it is normal for the area they would be more inclined to accept it, where as if it not normal it would be unlikely.

Hopefully one of the other brokers or someone else will be able to do a little better than that.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • ACGACG Forumite
    22.7K Posts
    Forumite
    I have just found a lender who can potentially do this. Rates will be around 3.5% to 4.5% and it wont be a high street lender. You would need a broker as the lender only deals with brokers and there are also a few bits of criteria for the property but it can potentially be done.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
  • JudzzyJudzzy Forumite
    29 Posts
    Second Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hi thank you so much! I'd be interested in this, are you a broker?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Check your Clubcard vouchers

Use our trick to extend them

MSE News

Preparing for summer

What MoneySaving things can you do now to get ready?

MSE Forum

Hot Diamonds 40% off code

Including already-reduced outlet stock

MSE Deals