We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

QUIDCO: Current No Spend Offers (Free Money)

1…34689…199

Comments

  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    I signed up for emusic, got me free downloads but nothing has tracked.

    Has anyone else been paid out by these?

    yup, mine tracked after a couple of days! I'm still waiting on Tesco DVD rental trial, though, grrr. I think things work different for different people!
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • arfster
    arfster Posts: 700 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Emusic tracked and paid within 3 weeks. No tracking from kingjackpot or bingo liner though.
  • fabsaver
    fabsaver Posts: 1,350 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    With the Gala bingo cashback can you register and deposit the money or do you have to deposit the £10 and spend it to get the cashback?
    I withdrew the £10 after I had received the cash from Quidco;)
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,120 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    With the Gala bingo cashback can you register and deposit the money or do you have to deposit the £10 and spend it to get the cashback?

    I spent mine on Deal or No Deal game. Kept accepting the banker's offer early on and came away with more money than I'd deposited! :cool:
  • macaroni
    macaroni Posts: 448 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic
    shopping.com has NEVER tracked for me so Ive given up on it
    :hello:
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    macaroni wrote: »
    shopping.com has NEVER tracked for me so Ive given up on it

    Mine only tracks VERY sporadically!! Now only worth 22p a day, though :(
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • macaroni
    macaroni Posts: 448 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic
    aless02 wrote: »
    Mine only tracks VERY sporadically!! Now only worth 22p a day, though :(


    Worth £6.60 per month though - if it worked that is:mad:
    :hello:
  • Smick100
    Smick100 Posts: 313 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    jo_b wrote: »
    I spent mine on Deal or No Deal game. Kept accepting the banker's offer early on and came away with more money than I'd deposited! :cool:

    I did that and it worked pretty well.

    For some unknown reason they gave me an extra £10 bonus, which I had to gamble. I tried out £1 unsuccessfully on the bingo and then did Deal or No Deal 19 times.

    Most times I got slightly over £1 for the first offer. The higest was £1.20. If the £10 and £2 go on the first box opening then the dealer's offer is usually around 60p so I decided just to play those ones.

    Finished with £16.50. Withdrew £16, lost another 50p on Bingo.

    £30 Quidco, £6 from Gala Bingo. Not bad for one day's work.
  • Trying to register on Coral through Quidco.

    When it comes to the stage of selecting a username, as the one I want has been used, I dutifully select one that they recommend click the 'next' button and then they say that it is already in use!

    Anyone got any suggestions?!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.