Twitter comps.

jpwhittlejpwhittle Forumite
1.5K Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
Is it really possible to enter all the twitter comps? I am at the maximum I can follow and yet so many more comps to enter, that I am not sure I can enter without liking the page. I don’t want to unfollow pages and get myself disqualified from comps.
How do you all do it?
back to comping in 2017, fingers crossed :beer:

Replies

• slbhillslbhill Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why would you want to enter all of them?? Focus on the ones you're actually interested in. A lot of twitter comps are for small value prizes which will only be of interest to some people. I don't enter make-up comps, for instance which cuts about 25% of the accounts I might want to follow :D

Take your time - as you gain more followers you're allowed to follow more pages.

Unfollow accounts that are no longer relevant (eg. accounts which ran a start-up comp but nothing since) to clear more capacity to follow ones you are interested in.
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    45K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been using twitter for 10 years (90% is for comping) and have only followed 2100, on that basis it will take me almost 25 years to reach the 5,000 limit, I don't generally unfollow but I am selective about what I enter for.
  • im still chasing my first win so I am entering everything under the sun
  • slbhillslbhill Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    defstar wrote: »
    im still chasing my first win so I am entering everything under the sun

I don't want to be rude but if you need a win to maintain your interest then it's probably not the right hobby for you. I understand the impulse but the excitement of winning a prize of somehting you don't actually have any use for won't keep you going for long.
    (been there, done that :rotfl: )
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides