SHould I now pay these debts

Options
2»

Comments

• bradqwer
    Options
    Just bumping this for a reply if they dont send me the payment agreement worded so that it doesnt allow them to pass on the debt should I politely inform them I will not be making my first payment on the 1st march?
    'Save £1,100 in 2019' #81

£50/£1100
  • bradqwer
    Options
    Had no further input from the you guys but will add there latest response

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your email. I have requested for a letter to be issued to you outlining the information you have requested. This will be sent out in due course.

As your first payments are due on the 1st March, I have left your payment plans in place.

If you need anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

£50/£1100
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,662 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    bradqwer wrote: »
    Had no further input from the you guys but will add there latest response

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your email. I have requested for a letter to be issued to you outlining the information you have requested. This will be sent out in due course.

As your first payments are due on the 1st March, I have left your payment plans in place.

If you need anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

As long as the letter is clear, you'll be OK
  • D_M_E
    D_M_E Posts: 3,008 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bradqwer - you should by now have edited your original post to remove the account numbers/references.
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,974 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    D_M_E wrote: »
    bradqwer - you should by now have edited your original post to remove the account numbers/references.

Done, please check your posts and remove all personal details before posting, thanks.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • bradqwer
    Options
    sourcrates wrote: »
    Done, please check your posts and remove all personal details before posting, thanks.

have looked but I cant see any in this thread

£50/£1100
  • bradqwer
    Options
    Think I have removed the image that people were on about silly me dont know why I didnt black this out

£50/£1100
  • bradqwer
    bradqwer Posts: 125 Forumite
    Options
    Well its been 6 days since the said they would send a letter and still not got anything from them and im due to make a payment in 2 days its like they dont want the money

£50/£1100
  • bradqwer
    bradqwer Posts: 125 Forumite
    Options
    So there payment date has now arrived and no sign of said letter detailing I will be left with liable for debt balance once f&f settlement finished guess I'll continue ignoring them

£50/£1100
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family