Mortgage PPI claim refused.
My 65 year old parents have tried to claim for PPI on their mortgage that they had, from Bank of Scotland/halifax. Used a claims company, who have now said it's been refused by ombudsman. Said there was always PPI during full term of mortgage, but there's not enough evidence it was mis sold. They had been told that they had to have it to get mortgage. Is this the end of the road if it's been refused by ombusman?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.4K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.7K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards