🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

reduced payment agreements?....

Options
I wrote to the 8 credit card companies i owe (its just them and hsbc bank od+loan) and ive been told i must get my "financial advisor" to contact them, well ding dang doo, i aint got one, and i aint paying for one either.

anyone know of a letter template so i can offer em £25 a month or they can BR me?

im on a wing and a prayer
Now we all know how it felt to play in the band on the Titanic...

Comments

• user55
    user55 Posts: 345 Forumite
    Options
    How about the CAB? They wrote to my creditors for me.
  • tigerfeet2006
    tigerfeet2006 Posts: 14,030 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I would suggest the CAB too. They can really help and they're FREE.
    BSCno.87
    The only stupid question is an unasked one
    Loving life as a Kernow Hippy
  • nomoneyprobs
    Options
    I wrote to the 8 credit card companies i owe (its just them and hsbc bank od+loan) and ive been told i must get my "financial advisor" to contact them, well ding dang doo, i aint got one, and i aint paying for one either.

anyone know of a letter template so i can offer em £25 a month or they can BR me?

im on a wing and a prayer

Hi, I had the same problem this time last year, I'd advice you to go to the cab and see a money advisor, they will contact the companies for you and make the offer for you..hey presto a free impartial financial advisor

Hope that helps,

Ian
    I had debts, my circumstances changed, I tried but couldn't pay them, I dealt with them in the best way I could.........
    BR - 10 -10 - 2007 11.05 am

Discharged 07 - 05 - 2008
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills