»

Trading 212 - Free stock worth up to £100 - Deposit minimum £1 (<24 hours cashout)

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Trading 212 - Free stock worth up to £100 - Deposit minimum £1 (<24 hours cashout)

edited 20 February at 3:05AM in Referrers
220 replies 17.7K views
dng992dng992
18 posts
Forumite
10 Posts First Anniversary
edited 20 February at 3:05AM in Referrers

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/3icTZOT and we both get a free share!
Steps:
1. Click the link above
2. Create an Invest account or an ISA account
3. Deposit £30

You don't have to spend any money to get a free share, so if you want you can just make a deposit and wait 1 business day to get your share and then withdraw your original £30 with any money you make from the share!

Full T&C's: https://www.trading212.com/en/Invite-a-Friend-Terms

Replies

• edited 23 February 2019 at 4:03PM
    ZandermanZanderman
    2.7K posts
    Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 23 February 2019 at 4:03PM
    Thanks for the heads-up. I did get a share through a referral and have also had additional ones from people using my referral (which is below if you want to use it). The first one I got was worth about £18 but since then I have had one worth about £78 - which is not bad!

There is more info and comment on this on Reddit.

Some bits from the official wording:
    Every new Invest registration coming from the link will win you both a free stock share.

Terms & conditions of the promotion: https://www.trading212.com/en/Invite-a-Friend-Terms

Caveats: beware the 'inactivity fee'
    What is an inactivity fee?
    The inactivity fee applies to accounts with no trades ​for a period of at least six consecutive months (180 days). ​This is to offset the cost incurred in making the service available, even though it has not been used.

Which can best be avoided by closing the account - done via email.

Although they also say, oddly, that
    Will you continue to charge me if my account balance is zero?
    No.

But it's probably still best to actually close the account once you've finished trying it - unless you want to use the platform long-term of course....!
  • edited 4 March 2019 at 2:34PM
    Silver_QueenSilver_Queen
    824 posts
    Forumite ✭✭✭
    edited 4 March 2019 at 2:34PM
    Hi, I have a referral link for trading212 if anyone is interested:

DELETED LINK

You just need to sign up to an INVEST account using the above link (NOT the ISA account) and deposit £1. You then get allocated a free share which can be worth up to £100!

Mine was worth £18 when I did it, it's allocated instantly once your identity is verified and you can withdraw it afterwards.

For full disclosure, if you use my referral link, I get a free share too.
    Debt Totals July 2019::
    [STRIKE]£350 Natwest Credit Card [/STRIKE]/ ]Now £0 (paid off and closed 04/2017) £15,500 postgrad loan from parents/ Now £7,000 £5,000 sister loan/ Now £0[STRIKE]£500 train ticket loan from parents [/STRIKE]/ Now £0 (paid off 16/02/18)[STRIKE]£2,000 Overdraft[/STRIKE] Now £0 (paid off 09/03/18) £1,967.83 Barclays 0% card Now £0
    Total £7,000
  • edited 9 January 2019 at 1:50PM
    zen135zen135
    115 posts
    Forumite
    edited 9 January 2019 at 1:50PM
    64l46s.jpg
    307p8xg.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm an existing Trading212 customer, and you can get a free share worth up to £100 (I also get one) if you use my referral link below to open an Invest Account with Trading212 and deposit £1:

https://www.trading212.com/ref/v0g8B

I got a free share worth £40 when I opened my account under this promotion.
    24uyyw9.jpg

Please go through the following steps:

1. Click the above referral link and then click on 'Open Account' button - choose only the Invest account (not CFD or ISA) during the account opening process.

2. Once the account is opened, you will need to wait for account activation. In my experience, this is done automatically if they can verify you using the details already provided, and you will receive an email confirming the same within 5-10 mins. If they can't, then you can click on the Chat button in the bottom right corner of the screen, select 'Account Activation' under category, and request to activate your account manually using your ID document.

3. Once activated, click on your account in the top right corner of the screen, then choose the 'deposit funds' option from the drop-down menu to deposit £1 into your account to fulfill the funding requirement. Choose the credit/debit card option for an instant deposit of funds with no fees.

4. Once your account is funded, your free share will be deposited within the next 1 working day, and you will receive an account funded email to confirm the same. The share will be shown under 'Open Positions' in the bottom of your Trading212 screen. You can choose to keep the share or sell it by clicking on the 'X' mark next to the share to close the position. Once sold, the proceeds will be deposited into your Trading212 account.

5. To withdraw the funds, click on your account in the top right corner of the screen, then choose the 'withdraw funds' option from the drop-down menu to withdraw your funds to your card/bank account.

You can then close your Trading212 account if you don't need it by sending an email to [EMAIL="info&#64;trading212.com"][email protected][/EMAIL] or by using the chat option. If you choose to keep it open, then just carry out a trade once every 6 months to prevent inactivity fees. Or, just keep the account balance zero as no inactivity fees are incurred in that case.

If you need any help, please feel free to PM me (as this is a referral only thread) :)

For full T&Cs of this promotion, please see below:
    https://www.trading212.com/en/Invite-a-Friend-Terms
    Introduction

Being our Client you already know that we are offering fee-free trade in shares and ETFs. Become a referee, sponsor and beneficiary - both you and your referral will earn a free share.

By entering into the promotion You are agreeing to the below terms and conditions

1. This Referral Program is provided to you by Trading 212 UK Ltd.1 (Trading 212).

2. To qualify for this program, you must comply with all of the following conditions:
    a. Be a resident of one of the following countries:
    i. United Kingdom;
    ii. Switzerland;
    iii. Germany; or
    iv. The Netherlands.
    b. Have a funded Trading 212 Account on the Trading 212 platform and have opened a Trading 212 Invest Account, pursuant to Trading 212 Share Dealing Service Terms of Business and all other Legal Documents;
    c. Accept and agree with the current Trading 212 Referral Program Terms and Conditions;
    d. Your referral has met Trading 212 client criteria and has opened, successfully activated and has deposited the Мinimum Deposit amount in any Trading 212 Account;
    e. You have not breached the Prohibited use requirements, as listed below.

3. Each qualified referee is given a unique invite link, which could be shared by any medium (SMS, Email, etc.). All Invest Clients coming from that link are attributed to the link’s owner. Once given, the invite link never changes.

4. Both You and your referral will receive a free stock share after the conditions in Section 2 above have been met.

5. Within 24 hours from meeting the conditions in Section 2 above, you will be entitled to acquire the Referral Share (as defined in Section 7 herein). The time for the allocation may be extended only due to technical issues, or when the time period falls within the weekend - e.g. if the account is opened on Friday you will receive the Referral Share on Monday when and if the markets are open.

6. Referral Shares will be randomly selected shares traded on established markets. The Referral Share shall have a price limitation of up to 100 GBP, 100 CHF and 100 EUR depending on your account currency and location. The Referral Share is randomly selected and may not be negotiated or exchanged for another. No personal circumstances will be taken under consideration, and no shares will be acquired with an individual user in mind. We make no recommendation, nor we will facilitate in any way further acquisition of the same share as the Referral Share. If you receive more than one Referral Share, there is no guarantee that they will be of the same type.

7. You will be free to refuse or cancel the allocation of any Referral Share within 24 hours from the allocation by contacting us at [EMAIL="info&#64;trading212.com"][email protected][/EMAIL]. You will not be entitled to a new Referral Share for any refused or cancelled share. You will not have any further financial commitments to Trading 212 in relation to this Referral Program.

8. None of your investments or assets will be used within the whole process of the Referral Program. The Referral Share shall be distributed only with Trading 212’s own funds.

9. Trading 212 is the sole arbiter of the program and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the program any time without prior notice. We will notify you about any changes to the program and/or its conditions via platform message, email and/or regularly check our official page.

10. If Trading 212 detects any form of fraud, abuse or misuse of this program of any kind, you will be excluded from the campaign immediately.

11. Trading 212 reserves the right to withhold any prizes for which a participating user is selected if Trading 212 is of the opinion that the spirit of the program is being abused. Trading 212 will resolve any disputes, whether or not covered by these conditions, in a fair and appropriate manner and the decision of Trading 212 regarding any dispute will be final.

12. Nothing in this Terms, or in any other promotional material, will be viewed as a provision of investment advice, portfolio management or any other form of discretionary service. Trading 212 does not guarantee the performance of the Promotional Share.

13. Participation in the referral program shall not constitute or be deemed to constitute any form of partnership, association or joint venture between You and Trading 212.

14. By participating in the program, you acknowledge and consent to Trading 212 sending the individual named in your referral an email invitation on your behalf. You warrant that you have obtained prior consent from the individual named in the form to receive the email from Trading 212 on your behalf and you consent to Trading 212 using your name in the email sent to that individual.

15. If for any reason (e.g. conflict of interest) you are not allowed to own a specific share you are required to inform us prior to participating in the campaign.

16. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you hereby confirm to have read, understood, agreed and accepted the following Trading 212 Referral Program Terms and that the relevant Legal Documents shall be applied mutatis mutandis.

PROHIBITED USE

Your use of our services shall be subject to the following mandatory requirements - You shall not: (a) circumvent (or try to circumvent) in any way the rules of these Terms and Conditions; (b) make any attempts to create multiple accounts, to invite individual users, who have created multiple accounts, in order for you to exploit the referral program; (c) do anything that may negatively affect Trading 212’s brand, goodwill or reputation; (d) use the Referral Program in: (i) any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or (ii) any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; (i) use the Referral Program excessively or in any way that we consider to be unreasonable (at Trading 212’s sole and absolute discretion).
  • luke2010luke2010
    187 posts
    Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    I have joined using Zen135's link I would be grateful if someone could join using mine

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to £100?

Create a Trading!212!Invest account using this link https://www.trading212.com/ref/w7QQK and we both get a free share!

Thank you
    {Removed by Forum Team}
  • I joined using an above link and would be grateful if somebody used mine!

Create a Trading!212!Invest account using this link https://www.trading212.com/ref/w7QQN and we both get a free share!

You need to perform the following steps:

1. Click the above referral link and choose the Invest account only

2. Wait for the account activation email, sometimes you may have to use the chat button in order to get the account activated but usually it's automatically activated.

3. When it's activated you need to use the deposit funds option in the drop down menu and deposit at minimum £1 to qualify for the offer.

4. Once your account is funded, your free share will be given within the next working day, and should show under the open positions tab at the bottom of the screen.

You can then sell the shares, withdraw the money and close the account if wanted (email to [email protected]).

If you choose to keep the account open, then you need to do a trade once every 6 months to prevent any inactivity fees according to the FAQS.
  • neilixneilix
    26 posts
    Forumite
    10 Posts Photogenic First Anniversary
    I've just signed up using winifer569's referral code. If someone fancies a free share worth up to £100 then I'd be grateful if they'd be kind enough to use mine.

Create a Trading!212!Invest account using this link https://www.trading212.com/ref/w7hL6 and we both get a free share!

• Many thanks for highlighting this excellent offer.

I can confirm that I got the free share in a timely manner - within 24 hours of my deposit being processed.

Here's my referral link for those interested in getting up to a £100 free share with a minimum £1 deposit

http://www.trading212.com/ref/v1VDC

Thank you :):):)
    YO!
  • theman369theman369
    9 posts
    Forumite
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Great offer

I signed up using Ehosin referral code

It would be great if people signed up with my referral code:

trading212.com/ref/w8WM3

And get £100 worth of free shares as well

Win, win for everyone

:beer:
  • I did this last night and my stock came through as being worth approx £25.

My referral link is: http://www.trading212.com/ref/w7hbd

• edited 11 January 2019 at 3:33PM
    trubstertrubster
    1.1K posts
    Forumite
    edited 11 January 2019 at 3:33PM
    I got a £22 share for free too after using a link on here.

If someone would be so kind as to use my link, I would appreciate it. From signup to withdrawal was less than 12 hours. Not bad for just a £1 investment.

Create a Trading!212!Invest account using this link and we both get a free share!

https://www.trading212.com/ref/w7ySO
    We’ve had to remove your signature because your opinion differs from ours. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why you can not have your own opinion on here and, if still unsure, email [email protected]