We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
8.11.07 - What DFW thing have you done today?
sans_2
Posts: 1,382 Forumite
Hi,
Normally Hypno06 starts this thread but I couldn't find it. Feel free to merge if I have overlooked it.
Things for today (so far):
Charged mobile at work as I never get round to charging it at home.
Done my 1 piggy click
Going to do my rpoint clicks - DONE
Got 3 x free Kodak kiosk photo vouchers from Boots AC machine
Got a Boots magazine with a free voucher for a bottle of coke
This evening will package up Ebay item I sold yesterday.- DONE
Found 2p
Brought magazines, chocolates & cake from M&S but used my gift voucher.
Do my mutual point & cashbag clicks hopefully.
Normally Hypno06 starts this thread but I couldn't find it. Feel free to merge if I have overlooked it.
Things for today (so far):
Charged mobile at work as I never get round to charging it at home.
Done my 1 piggy click
Going to do my rpoint clicks - DONE
Got 3 x free Kodak kiosk photo vouchers from Boots AC machine
Got a Boots magazine with a free voucher for a bottle of coke
This evening will package up Ebay item I sold yesterday.- DONE
Found 2p
Brought magazines, chocolates & cake from M&S but used my gift voucher.
Do my mutual point & cashbag clicks hopefully.
Tesco points: 101 (£21.50, £19.50, £7.50, £21 & £5)
Boots points: £0.28
Pigsback points: 715 (4 xBoots£10 & 1 xPizzaHut£10, 2 x £10 clothing vouchers)
Mutual points: 3417 (redeemed 8250)
Rpoints:redeemed 28925 points)Cashbag:£8.91(£20)
Boots points: £0.28
Pigsback points: 715 (4 xBoots£10 & 1 xPizzaHut£10, 2 x £10 clothing vouchers)
Mutual points: 3417 (redeemed 8250)
Rpoints:redeemed 28925 points)Cashbag:£8.91(£20)
0
Comments
-
Topped up my mobile last week - and not used the units, yet
BLOODBATH IN THE EVENING THEN? :shocked: OR PERHAPS THE AFTERNOON? OR THE MORNING? OH, FORGET THIS MALARKEY!
THE KILLERS :cool:
THE PUNISHER :dance: MATURE CHEDDAR ADDICT:cool:0 -
I suppose I will be saving electricity not being on the computer over the weekend (home one has died) :mad:
-MS arranged for tomorrow.
-remembered to bring in a sarnie to work for lunch. (still bought a chocolate bar
) And had to trim the fur off both the bread and the cheese in order to do so 
-supper is in the SC.
-Done my clicks. including registering a friends kitten to get another cash back (she can have the food!) from Whiskas.0 -
what are clicks??0
-
debtman2007 wrote: »what are clicks??
You click on various websites for points. Once you get enough ponts you normally get cash or vouchers back.Tesco points: 101 (£21.50, £19.50, £7.50, £21 & £5)
Boots points: £0.28
Pigsback points: 715 (4 xBoots£10 & 1 xPizzaHut£10, 2 x £10 clothing vouchers)
Mutual points: 3417 (redeemed 8250)
Rpoints:redeemed 28925 points)Cashbag:£8.91(£20)0 -
I've done my clicks...erm...that's about it for today *blush*
oh, I've just remembered...I downloaded a Firebox voucher that I will put towards a Christmas present.
jamDebt @ 22/11/07 = £11,038.74
Debt Free Since = June 2015
I'm having a FREE Christmas 2016 - Cash/Vouchers earned (so far) = £57
Freebies earned = 20 -
Evening.
Today I have:
* Got a lift home from work
* You Gov survey for £1.50
* Pigsback click & competitions
* QuidCo searches
* Turned heating off early tonight!
* Got some washing done on economy wash & have hung out on line/under porch to avoid the spitting and I hope that it gets dry overnight as I've got loads more to do tomorrow! :eek:Bank Balance: In the black for the moment.
Sainsburys Loan: Cleared July 2010
Credit cards: AMEX Airmiles Card: direct debit set to clear balance monthly
0 -
-
lol just a couple debt man5 Year plan. April 2020 to June 2025- CC and mortgage free by time I'm 60
Currently CC £23,674.36 /£14,895.41/£14315.42
Mortgage £28,214.65/ £26,254.71/ £25,746.43
By end 2020 I want CC at £ 19,000.00.
By end 2021 I want CC at £10,000.000 -
I have done clicks. Used points and voucher in Boots today and got bargains for Christmas. I have waited an extra day to go my shopping. I want to go a day later each week then I will eventually have a week off. Ate out at my mums. Thats all5 Year plan. April 2020 to June 2025- CC and mortgage free by time I'm 60
Currently CC £23,674.36 /£14,895.41/£14315.42
Mortgage £28,214.65/ £26,254.71/ £25,746.43
By end 2020 I want CC at £ 19,000.00.
By end 2021 I want CC at £10,000.000
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards