Do Morrisons do a Gift Card ???

Hello

Do Morrisons do a gift card (I've never shopped there, as usually go Aldi or Lidl).

I've recently met a lady who is really struggling and living in a tiny caravan with her young kids.
Would like to anonymously get her some vouchers, and I heard that Tesco you can't spend their vouchers on food shopping.
The only other nearest shop to where she is living is Morrisons.

Need to be able to spend it on food though.
2017 [STRIKE]48000[/STRIKE]
2018 [STRIKE]25900 [/STRIKE]
2019[STRIKE]11950 [/STRIKE]to pay off
£[STRIKE]4400[/STRIKE] to pay off !
DEBT FREE :)

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,523
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    They do Christmas saver stamps but I'm not sure if there's a date by which they need to be used.
    ETA - I've used Tesco gift cards for food shopping recently. Might be worth checking with their customer services.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • elsien wrote: »
    They do Christmas saver stamps but I'm not sure if there's a date by which they need to be used.
    ETA - I've used Tesco gift cards for food shopping recently. Might be worth checking with their customer services.

Thank you Elsien, will have a look and see if Tesco has changed their T&C's
    2017 [STRIKE]48000[/STRIKE]
    2018 [STRIKE]25900 [/STRIKE]
    2019[STRIKE]11950 [/STRIKE]to pay off
    £[STRIKE]4400[/STRIKE] to pay off !
    DEBT FREE :)
  • qsk
    qsk Posts: 423
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Morrisons has gift vouchers instead of gift cards. You have to buy them from customer service. Changes will be given if you use a gift voucher that has a bigger value than the shopping total.
  • Callie22
    Callie22 Posts: 3,444
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    qsk wrote: »
    Morrisons has gift vouchers instead of gift cards. You have to buy them from customer service. Changes will be given if you use a gift voucher that has a bigger value than the shopping total.

Thanks for this - I needed to get some Morrison's vouchers and was able to get them at Customer Services today. I did try looking online as to whether they did them but it's not that clear, but I can confirm that they do!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure