We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
HFO Flexible??
Bambi234
Posts: 153 Forumite
Greetings All
I am now at what seems the final leg of my debt reduction an clearing and have just one amount left......£3284. This debt was orriginally with Barclaycard and now is in the hands of HFO services.
What i was wondering is are they the sort of company that I would be able to try and get them to accept a full and final settlement offer. When I have phoned them in the past to check status of my debt they seemed to do what I was asking but didn't seem the most friendly of companies
Any advice form people who have had dealings with them would be appreciated
Bambi
I am now at what seems the final leg of my debt reduction an clearing and have just one amount left......£3284. This debt was orriginally with Barclaycard and now is in the hands of HFO services.
What i was wondering is are they the sort of company that I would be able to try and get them to accept a full and final settlement offer. When I have phoned them in the past to check status of my debt they seemed to do what I was asking but didn't seem the most friendly of companies
Any advice form people who have had dealings with them would be appreciated
Bambi
Lightbulb Moment :idea: Sept 2006
Proud to be dealing with my debts.
Official DFW Nerd No. 254
Debt Free prediction 14/11/09 ( DEBT FREE 27/09/09)
Sealed Pot challenge No 664
Proud to be dealing with my debts.
Official DFW Nerd No. 254
Debt Free prediction 14/11/09 ( DEBT FREE 27/09/09)
Sealed Pot challenge No 664
0
Comments
-
Just off out to work now so if i don't reply for a while its cuz I'm earning a few groats to put towards the debts. ( And one or two to the local hostelry alcohol division)Lightbulb Moment :idea: Sept 2006
Proud to be dealing with my debts.
Official DFW Nerd No. 254
Debt Free prediction 14/11/09 ( DEBT FREE 27/09/09)
Sealed Pot challenge No 6640
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards