BLS Collections

Options
Hi everyone,
14 years ago when I was 18 and had no idea about finance and responsibility I took out a loan for £3000 and a credit card for £2000 with TSB, anyway to cut a long story short I lost my job and defaulted on both accounts, I came to an arrangement and believe it or not I still make payments to BLS Collections ( TSB Debt Recovery) each month, yes 14 years later, I haven't missed a payment in 14 years and have increased my payment when requested, anyway the default for both accounts stayed on my credit file for 6 years then dissapeared although I continue to make repayments, what I would like to know is say I was to default again ie not make my minimum repayment or to stop payment full stop, although I do not intend doing this, can these accounts be added to my credit files again, or can they only be there for 1 six year period.
DMP mutual support thread member:327

Comments

• Hopeful1
    Hopeful1 Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Options
    i'm not 100% sure, but would guess that because they are active accounts ie payments are being made, that they can update your file as to how you are managing the accounts.
    One step at a time ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport