We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Estee Lauder - when is their next "free gift with purchase promotion???"

I need to buy some Estee Lauder stuff and I hate buying it when there isn't a promotion on. I much prefer getting something free too!! Does anyone know when the next free gift with purchase promotion is on, and which stores will be holding it. I know Selfridges recently had one, but there hasn't been one at Boots or debenhams for a while, does anyone know if one is due ??
thanks....

Comments

  • littlereddevil
    littlereddevil Posts: 4,752 Forumite
    There has been one on at boots it finishes 4th June i think.
    travelover
  • DSmiffy
    DSmiffy Posts: 794 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Thanks anneg, i'd better get down there quick, is this the promotion where you get a free gift if you buy two items but one has to be skincare do you you know??
  • littlereddevil
    littlereddevil Posts: 4,752 Forumite
    Yes and you have just missed out on the triple points offer.But if you get a mag instore there is coupon [on the liitle holiday supplement] for 10% off anything.


    When I think about it I don't think one had to be skincare as I bought eyeshadow and eyebrow pencil i think it was the clarins offer that had to be skincare
    travelover
  • Claudie
    Claudie Posts: 1,316 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I am an Estee Lauder addict (their new quad eyeshadow looks loverly!) and I always wait for the Gift Time or I buy from EBay.

    If you register on the EL website they will send you updates as well as the occassional tester or freebie. There is also a calender which gives the dates for the Gift Times across the country, usually for the upcoming quarter.

    Happy Shopping!

    Forgot to paste this!

    http://www.esteelauder.co.uk/local/lc_gifttime.tmpl
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention ~ Anonymous
  • DSmiffy
    DSmiffy Posts: 794 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    thanks claudie, just signed up
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.