🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Which of these Tag Heuer watches do you like best?

Options

Comments

• martinthebandit
    Options
    Hmmmm tough choice because to me they are both a bit meh, a bit bulky ordinary looking.
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My OH likes watches. He always buys from Gibraltar - UK postage, UK taxes and NOT UK prices.

https://www.cohenandmassias.com

We can't recommend them enough. We've been in person and bought several times online.
  • Ash_Pole
    Ash_Pole Posts: 310 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    My OH likes watches. He always buys from Gibraltar - UK postage, UK taxes and NOT UK prices.

https://www.cohenandmassias.com

We can't recommend them enough. We've been in person and bought several times online.

They certainly have good prices. Is there any import tax or duty buying from Gibraltar?
  • ceredigion
    ceredigion Posts: 3,709 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Given the choice B.
    But at 43mm to big and clunky for me personally, also they have an informal casual look. Just my opinion your money if it brings a smile worth every penny.
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ash_Pole wrote: »
    They certainly have good prices. Is there any import tax or duty buying from Gibraltar?

There is no tax/import tax on goods from them unless you are outside of the EU.

Gib is an Overseas Territory.

They are authorised resellers of most of the bigger brands - we've made several (30ish) purchases from them over the years. CS is second to none.
  • katies_mum
    katies_mum Posts: 2,349 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Only a suggestion. Not sure if you definitely want new or if you would consider pre-owned. Bought my daughter a beautiful pre-loved/owned Tag for her 21st from David Robinson. Cost £1500 came with a 2 year full warranty and valuation of £3,500. It is stunning watch.
  • micky2phones
    Options
    Hi, well for me B as i have blue eyes
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business