A: 24/12 My Holiday Guru Advent

Options
Skadi
Skadi Posts: 168 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Best 2016 Wins - Nails Inc Bundle, Sebo Vacuum, Walking Dead Figure Subscription

Comments

• Thedon001
    Thedon001 Posts: 1,151 Forumite
    Options
    Need Facebook or WhatsApp to enter
  • Monkey_Chinchilla
    Options
    I’ve just entered and it entered me into day 2 for a trip to Sardinia so I guess it closes before midnight each day.
  • Lola888
    Lola888 Posts: 975 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    T&Cs state
    The prize is a 5 to 7-day trip to New York for 2 people, including return flights from Ireland and stay in a double room of a 4* hotel or higher.

The prize is for a 1 week trip to Sardinia for 2 people, including return flights from Ireland and stay in a double room of a 4* hotel or higher.
    Got married 13/11/10 :)
    DD1 born 25/03/12 :D
    DD2 born 28/11/13 :D
  • oliveoyl
    oliveoyl Posts: 3,376 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 3 December 2018 at 10:25AM
    Options
    Day 3: Miami

For the third day of my Advent Calendar competition, I’ll be giving away a week-long holiday to this bustling city for 2 people.

Day 3:

The prize is a 7 to a 9-day trip to Miami for 2 people, including return flights from Ireland and stay in a double room of a 4* hotel or higher.
    Not included are transfers to and from the departure airport, local transfers, excursions in the destination, insurance, meals and any personal expenses.
    Any costs incurred for a visa application are also not included. The winner must ensure that both they and the accompanying passenger are legally authorised to enter the destination country. Costs arising from cancellations or rebooking will be charged to the winner.
    The trip may be redeemed between 30.01.2019 – 30.12.2019. Trips during the national Easter or Christmas break and over New Year’s are excluded. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The judges’ decision is final.
    The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be extended or exchanged for cash.

EDIT: I've messaged them just to make sure it's right.
    TOP MONEYSAVING TIP

Make your own Pot Noodles using a flower pot, sawdust and some old shoe laces. Pour in boiling water, stir then allow to stand for two minutes before taking one mouthful, and throwing away. Just like the real thing!
  • Goingpotty
    Goingpotty Posts: 1,143 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    ADVENT CALENDAR DAY 4: CRETE
    The classic Greek island getaway!

The prize is a one-week (min. 6 nights/7 days) trip to Crete for 2 people, including return flights from the United Kingdom, transfers and stay in a double room of a 4* hotel or higher

https://www.myholidayguru.co.uk/advent-calendar-2018/advent-calendar-day-4-crete/
  • Goingpotty
    First Anniversary
    Options
    With a little magic this Christmas, you could be flying to London to enter the world of witchcraft and wizardry. If you’re fan of the Harry Potter series, then you’ll want to take a peek at day 5 of my Advent Calendar!

I’ve got tickets for the Warner Bros Studio tour where you can see the making of Harry Potter first hand. See the bewitching costumes and props from the film up close. Locations such as Diagon Alley and the Great Hall come to life as you get a glimpse of this beloved film series.

You can even follow in the footsteps of Harry, Hermione and Ron and venture into Hagrid’s Hut or Dumbledore’s office. Even better, flights and hotel are included for this four-day trip, so you’ll get to walk around the muggle world

https://www.myholidayguru.co.uk/advent-calendar-2018/advent-calendar-day-5-london/
  • Goingpotty
    First Anniversary
    Options
    On Day 6 of my Advent Calendar, I’m giving you the chance to win the ultimate Christmas gift! You could meet the main man himself with a trip to the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi, Lapland!

Lapland is the official residence of Santa Claus and his helpers. You couldn’t get a more Christmassy experience anywhere else than here, with reindeer rides, elves, workshops and more!

You can visit the elves at the Santa Claus Main Post Office which has received millions of letters from girls and boys around the world! Then, stop by to visit Santa’s flying troops – the reindeer of course! Best of all, you might meet Santa Claus if you catch him in his office! This holiday includes a five-night stay with hotel and flights includes. It’s sure to put you in a merry mood so don’t forget to enter my raffle

https://www.myholidayguru.co.uk/advent-calendar-2018/advent-calendar-day-6-lapland/
  • Rahven
    Rahven Posts: 4,865 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Day 7 - Holiday to Ibiza

Travel Period: must be booked by the end of December 2019
    Duration: 1 week
    Destination: Ibiza
    Hotel: 4-Star Hotel
    Meals: Breakfast
    Transfer: Included
    Flight and Hotel for 2 People

https://www.myholidayguru.co.uk/advent-calendar-2018/advent-calendar-day-7-ibiza/
  • Rahven
    Rahven Posts: 4,865 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Day 8 - Holiday to Thailand

Travel Period: must be booked by the end of December 2019
    Duration: 9-12 days
    Destination: Thailand
    Hotel: 4-Star Hotel
    Meals: Breakfast
    Transfer: Included
    Flight and Hotel for 2 People

https://www.myholidayguru.co.uk/advent-calendar-2018/advent-calendar-day-8-thailand/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure