Make £2019 in 2019

Options

Comments

• Sianysian25
    Options
    Hi
    Sorry I’m late to this but can I please join too. I’m on maternity and need to make some savings somewhere! Just listed a stack of stuff on eBay so fingers crossed I should be up and running in the next couple of days :)
  • LaLucia22
    Options
    Me too please! I'd love to give it a go.
  • Blondie54321
    Options
    I’m in!:money:

From the Christmas spending, I done mainly online shopping and went through Top Cashback - all confirmed to get £99.89 back this month with £8.04 pending :j nice little start to the challenge

Also just downloaded and started using ReceiptHog... so will see how that goes

I recommend Shoppix for scanning your receipts if you don’t use it already. I use it as well as ReceiptHog and it pays out three times as often for me.
  • aimeemum
    aimeemum Posts: 687 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I know I'm a bit late to the party but please can I join. Already trying make extra money (been doing some selling/decluttering) and would love to join this challenge as motivation. Thanks
    Changing my Family's Future!! - Starting again!!!!
    Current Progress -
    Debt - Start date 31/8/22 = £7,252.78
    Savings 31/8/22 - £0
    plus £1000 EF - £0/£1000 = 0%
  • SherlockFan85
    Options
    Hello!

I would love to join please, I am a comper so will add RRP totals of any wins to my amount as well as regular savings.

I work in a secondary school and have just signed up to do 3 x lunch duties a week at £9.32 a duty with a free lunch in the canteen on those days. I have also asked if I could do any on Thurs/Fri either as regular or emergency cover for those off sick.

I usually get a couple of lunches out in the week so I plan to stop these and stick to packed lunch for the remaining 2 days I don't get the freebie.

I also plan properly as of next week to take a packed breakfast as I often buy a £2+ item most mornings (as sweet things make me feel sick it has to be savoury!) so I'll be saving there.

In June I also plan to change my annual work travelcard to remove Zone 1 - I use my employment season ticket loan - which will reduce my monthly payment by £80 net a month!! It means a slightly less comfortable journey but roughly about the same in terms of time.
    Make £2019 in 2019 No 153 - £4517.17/£2019
  • stilesalison
    Options
    Please could you tell me a bit more about prolific?
  • stilesalison
    Options
    Ok so I am very new this but am currently unable to work due to a brain condition. Like most times are especially hard right now financially so I am prepared to give anything a shot so I can at least make some money.
    Swagbucks
    OHMYDOSH which I do have a link for
    Quidco
    This is where the problem is, would love any hints or tips about what on earth I do! Please

I am going to reax through all the thread and see if I can do anything else to get me started.

Thank you
  • Purpleroses
    Purpleroses Posts: 4,125 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    £42.27 ebay sales to add :)
  • mrsafo
    Options
    Hello all,

VERY late to the party and a newbie...but I would like to get involved in this challenge also. Do I just have to read through? How do I get added? Thanks for any help!
  • SherlockFan85
    Options
    A good start today!!

10p - TopCashBack click win
    £95.99 - 12 month Xbox Game Pass win

Will add my lunch duties money every payday so I can minus the correct amount of tax to get the net amount I take home for doing it :)
    Make £2019 in 2019 No 153 - £4517.17/£2019
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport