🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Paid to click

Options
1235»

Comments

• Aries
    Aries Posts: 477 Forumite
    Options
    I visit 6 sites to do the Daily clicks.
    cashbackrewards.co.uk ,
    R points ,
    Loyaltyshopper
    freefivers
    Topcashback and
    Quidco
    I dont know if anyone has mentioned about clearing the cookies between visiting the main sites.
    I use the free ccleaner.co.uk ,its very quick:j
    Member of the £2 savers club.£320
    so far
    saving for Holiday :j

You are never too Old to learn new tricks.:rotfl:
  • Coconut_Man
    Options
    I've been a member of a lot of these sites for some time now and wanted to share a few things :)

Firstly, there IS the potential to make enough money to pay for a few Christmas presents, or to pay for one special item. It's just my opinion, but I don't think you could ever make enough money to make a living from this.

Unfortunately I've been defrauded a lot in the past, sites which didn't pay as promised such as PaysU and GetPounds. There is a site called http://www.gptboycott.com which allows you to submit a complaint against get-paid sites which are scams which I'd recommend.

Quidco is really good - just received my first £26 payment from them. I've also been paid £60 by GreasyPalm in the past too.

Hope that info helps someone :)
  • DFWJane
    DFWJane Posts: 219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have been clicking on Greasy Palm for a while, when I think of it, but I would like to set up a routine of daily clicking for a set amount of time.

How much could I realistically earn from clicking for, say, half an hour a day, through a variety of the sites mentioned on here?

I realise this won't be a huge amount but every little helps.
    :j July '08 wins: £20 Foster Grant sunglasses...Lazy Town DVD...NScessity ActivSkins Kids Sun/swim set...Paddington Bear DVD

Nov '09 wins: John Smith's Darts Shirt
  • dizzy_lizzie
    Options
    I've been with pigsback for about a year now maybe less. Up to now I've received 2 x £10 boots vouchers and need 50 points (50p) for my next £10 voucher. Well worth it towards Chrissie presents. x
    Official DFW Nerd Club Member no:219
    In the Court Of The Crimson King
    I don't believe in the concept of hell, but if I did I would think of it as filled with people who were cruel to animals.
    Gary Larson
  • geordie_joe
    Options
    I've been with pigsback for about a year now maybe less. Up to now I've received 2 x £10 boots vouchers and need 50 points (50p) for my next £10 voucher. Well worth it towards Chrissie presents. x

I rather think that depends on what you have to do to get the money. You've only earned £29.50 in a year, but that main thing is what did you have to do to get that?
  • dizzy_lizzie
    Options
    I rather think that depends on what you have to do to get the money. You've only earned £29.50 in a year, but that main thing is what did you have to do to get that?

Only £29.50?? Not bad for around two minutes a day of my time!
    All I've done is the clickthroughs which cost absolutely nothing and ordered some 'free' brochures which you get paid 50p, and for signing up to various newsletters which are actually interesting. Also some of the clickthroughs are paid 10 points (10p) £29.50 is more than I would have had and at Boots 3 for 2 gifts it comes in very handy. Pigsback isn't a site where you have to lay out any of your own money. You also get points for buying through some sites including ebay. I'm more than happy with the Boots vouchers. There are also lots of competitions daily which some on the Freebies Pigsback thread have won.
    Take a look at the thread on the Freebies site.
    Official DFW Nerd Club Member no:219
    In the Court Of The Crimson King
    I don't believe in the concept of hell, but if I did I would think of it as filled with people who were cruel to animals.
    Gary Larson
  • betti911
    Options
    I've only really been on pigsback and been clicking on a daily basis for 3 months. Since then I've earned £50 in vouchers and won £80 worth of classical music CD's.
    Jan 1st 07 Car loan £4830.46@12% Personal Loan £11,517@8% variable Overdraft £1500 July 2009Halifax-£0Debt free date 14th July 2009 :j
  • culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    Options
    Ive been with pigs back for 13 months. Ive had about £80 in vouchers from them I think. They pay for referrals too once the refered person makes a claim for reward.
    Rpoints is a good site for clicks .they will pay out at £1 if you ask for paypal.
    I'm also with ipoints which some people dont like. They give points for email clicks,sometimes banner clicks,surveys and polls and if you join test and vote you can convert your points to ipoints although it does take a while.
    Ive had 4 or 5 books from ipoints and a slow cooker so probably about £70 worth of goods in a year.
  • Chief_Wiggum_2
    Options
    Today i've joined 4 sites, listed as the Fab4 on the http://www.click-your-way2cash.co.uk/ website.

I was awarded some points for simply joining, and then followed the advice on the site to 'click through' to target retailers.

Question I have is how long should it take for the points to be updated on my accounts? I'm not sure I'm doing it properly and don't want to spend days and days clicking only to discover I'm doing it wrong and not recieve any 'cashback'.

Thanks for any help/advice.
    Loan#1 : £9,908.81
    Loan#2 : £13,867.22
    CCard#1: £5,125.35
    CCard#2: £5,384.36

Total Debt 18/12/07 -
    £34,285.74 _pale_
    Target 04/08 = Reduce Debt by £2420
  • manutd99
    Options
    Quidco charges £5 per year but only after you earn £5. Do any others charge?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport