do I need more patience?

We put mortgage application in six weeks ago via L&C. Some back and forth asking for documents via emails, responded immediately to them all. Valuation done last Wednesday. Since then been trying to contact L&C to find out if they need anything else and what to expect but they don't respond to emails or pick up the phone or reply to voicemails. Must be peeing them off because I've sent a couple of emails now asking for an update. I know we should be patient but I just wish we had some idea on how long we should expect to wait.

Reading stuff on here it seems people normally get offers days after valuations and as it's been a week now I'm worrying. I feel like if I email case manager again I'll just be annoying her and she probably won't respond anyway. But any idea how long I should expect to wait?

Replies

• LRmortgageLRmortgage Forumite
    484 Posts
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Who is the Lender?
    With most you should have had an answer by now.
    The problem with using a fee free broker like L & C is that the staff have to do a huge amount of cases to earn well. Therefore they don’t always have the time to be in top of cases.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Boost your Nectar points

Get up to £25 this Saturday

MSE News

Preparing for summer

What MoneySaving things can you do now to get ready?

MSE Forum

Hot Diamonds 40% off code

Including already-reduced outlet stock

MSE Deals