Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

Aaaaaaaaargh!

LesgoLesgo Forumite
356 Posts
Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
Forumite
You delete them and they keep coming !!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Replies

• bluesoozbluesooz Forumite
    6.7K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    black friday emails I assume! :D

I went away last week for 4 days and came home to 1000 emails - goodness knows what the total would have been if it was this week I was away :eek:
  • indieindie Forumite
    3.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    I know what you mean, since last night i have had over 700.
  • BlueBellaBlueBella Forumite
    10.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I've had much less black friday emails this year, prob because of the GDPR. When the emails came regarding that, I took the opportunity to unsubscribe from many newsletters!
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • mclarkiemclarkie Forumite
    9.7K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Not too bad, only 48 over night :)
  • Funny we all knew immediately what the Aaaaarggghhhh in the title was all about :rotfl:

I had stupidly expected less (in fact I had expected none at all) Who was I kidding. Just Cyber Monday to look forward to now! :D
  • dontonedontone Forumite
    4.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    I haven't had as many as last year, but they are still annoying.
    Best one I've received though, is 10% off boat insurance. Not idea why I got that one, but it was still amusing.
    Still got stupid Cyber Monday to come. The Americans have got a lot to answer for...
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Is your local HSBC closing?

114 branches to shut in 2023

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals