We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
for all those with payplan
wot_a_life
Posts: 127 Forumite
well,I have been paying off some of our creditors a minimal amount for a year now, but now the rest of them are getting quite itchy to the extent of a charge being put on the house and a statory demand being served.
The demand has been suspended for now........... they requested £100 per month, I sent them £50 with a covering letter of all my debt, incoming/outgoings etc and I'm waiting the outcome.
In the meantime, I've spoken to Payplan, they are phoning me back on Monday evening for more details.
They want my bank datails, why? I thought Payplan was free? I don't want to accumilate any more debt
The demand has been suspended for now........... they requested £100 per month, I sent them £50 with a covering letter of all my debt, incoming/outgoings etc and I'm waiting the outcome.
In the meantime, I've spoken to Payplan, they are phoning me back on Monday evening for more details.
They want my bank datails, why? I thought Payplan was free? I don't want to accumilate any more debt
0
Comments
-
Hi there
not sure of the answer but I would imagine that it might be a FAQ so have a look at the frequently asked questions bit of their website
chevI want a job that is less than an hour driving away from my house! Are you listening universe?
0 -
When you contact Payplan they ask for all your debt details, amounts, names, addresses etc and will also take your bank account details to set up a standing order to pay them once a month for them to then distribute the money. They do not take any money for their service and will negotiate with your creditors and sort this out for you.
Have your pay slips ready to give them details plus details of any benefits etc0 -
How did it go? Everything ok?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards