We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Has Pollpass packed up?

2»

Comments

  • Back working for me :beer:
  • After days of not working it sprang into life again on Tuesday managed to make 5p
    Signed in yesterday and was fine for a few minutes than my £2.05 balance went to 0
    I now can not sign in as I keep getting the Invalid email or password
    I've reset the password and still getting the same message
  • I have had same problem regarding signing in, I contacted pollpass and was told IT team are looking into it. I managed to sign into day so don't know if the IT team rectified problem as have heard nothing further.
    Sealed pot challenge member 437
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.