We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 23/11 (5pm) Win A £50 Waitrose Voucher & Naked Breakfast Hamper

becky004
becky004 Posts: 5,167 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
I love this board, have "virtually" met so many lovely people, people I am honoured to count as friends.
March Wins - Product Of The Year Goody Bag

Comments

  • Alex_Winters
    Alex_Winters Posts: 2,057 Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    https://www.facebook.com/1524350694544080/posts/2071698339809310/

    To celebrate our smoked Naked Bacon launching in Waitrose & Partners, we are giving you the chance to win one of five £50 Waitrose vouchers and a Finnebrogue Naked breakfast hamper.

    Deadline: Friday 23 November, 5pm
  • Cyynika63
    Cyynika63 Posts: 339 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'd post more but I'm too darned slow :D
  • dave1961
    dave1961 Posts: 1,486 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic I won, I won, I won!
    E: 23/11 Win £50 Waitrose voucher + A Naked Breakfast Hamper

    Naked

    Good Luck !
    *****Debt Free Since 2008*****
    The Best Feeling in the world
    *******************************************
    Best Wins Trip to The Daytona 500 :D Kitchen Aid Advent Bundle :D A pressure washer
    A £300 Vue card :D A 2 night stay in Scotland
  • becky004
    becky004 Posts: 5,167 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 5 November 2018 at 2:29PM
    I love this board, have "virtually" met so many lovely people, people I am honoured to count as friends.
    March Wins - Product Of The Year Goody Bag

  • dave1961
    dave1961 Posts: 1,486 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic I won, I won, I won!
    Thanks Becky, Again searched, but I suppose Search just cannot be trusted at the moment. Think I'll stop posting any comps until search is working properly again.
    *****Debt Free Since 2008*****
    The Best Feeling in the world
    *******************************************
    Best Wins Trip to The Daytona 500 :D Kitchen Aid Advent Bundle :D A pressure washer
    A £300 Vue card :D A 2 night stay in Scotland
  • becky004
    becky004 Posts: 5,167 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    A few members have said if you put the comp title itself into the advanced search option, that works. However have tried it myself and it doesn't work for me. My personal opinion, better to have a post duped than not posted at all, are going to be lots of dupes with the search function not working, so don't worry about it somebody will spot if it's a dupe, so keep posting :)
    I love this board, have "virtually" met so many lovely people, people I am honoured to count as friends.
    March Wins - Product Of The Year Goody Bag

  • dave1961
    dave1961 Posts: 1,486 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic I won, I won, I won!
    Thanks Becky, The problem for me is that i'm a last minute, comp enterer, and I use search to enter by date, like today I would search 05/11. I have noticed that the last week or so i'll get 1 or 2 pages of comps that have that date but then all the rest are old ones with comp over, so this search thing really is curtailing my comping entering … really getting !!!!ed off with it now ! Sorry rant over.
    *****Debt Free Since 2008*****
    The Best Feeling in the world
    *******************************************
    Best Wins Trip to The Daytona 500 :D Kitchen Aid Advent Bundle :D A pressure washer
    A £300 Vue card :D A 2 night stay in Scotland
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.