Shadow - Cloud Gaming Computer - £6 For the First Month (was £26)

Becen
Becen Posts: 59
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 5 April 2019 at 12:46PM in Discount codes & vouchers
Hello all,

Discount code: NICTFGBS

Checkout: https://shop.shadow.tech/gben/invite/NICTFGBS

I've just been looking to replace my gaming computer as it is outdated and I stumbled upon 'Shadow', a cloud computer you can access from your 'rubbish' computer for £16 for first month and then £26 per month if you continue, but you're free to cancel and get a refund in 14 days! I've recently signed up and it's letting me play Assassin's Creed Odyssey in the highest graphics available.

What is Shadow (taken from their website):
Shadow is a supercharged gaming PC accessible on any device. Uncompromising performance, anywhere you want. Only £26.95/month. Cancel anytime.

The power of a high-end gaming rig, always at your side -
Thanks to the Shadow apps, any under-powered PC, old Mac or tablet becomes a high-end Windows 10 machine. Begin a game on your laptop and finish it on the go, without losing any performance. Don't think about hardware limitations ever again.

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,272
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    Do you earn from the code being used ?
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Becen
    Forumite
    Hello! I got this code from someone streaming on Twitch. I've seen a fair few promoting the same code so I assume it's generic and given out to people who stream video games by the company.
  • Becen
    Forumite
    Updated with their Halloween code
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts