We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Toto - Is This You?

Comments

  • oh b***er - the photos changed!

    Anyway it was claire and david's wedding in lichfield in September taken by helen howard?
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,542
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    You mean this?

    3909.jpg

    Looks like a big NO.

    This is from Toto's wedding picture thread:

    Wedding157.jpg
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

    IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    oh b***er - the photos changed!

    Anyway it was claire and david's wedding in lichfield in September taken by helen howard?

    It might have been if the names had been different. The picture I saw was of a "finale firework". I was thinking that she'd lost her temper again...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Was I working? :) If so maybe... if not, I don't remember going to a wedding in Lichfield (not even sure where that is :D ).
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • misspoppy
    misspoppy Posts: 1,009
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    is that the same bride they look very alike!
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    No, I really do think I got married just the once ;) although, looking at my bank balance:rotfl:
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    misspoppy wrote: »
    is that the same bride they look very alike!

    Bigamy!

    Though I must confess - all blondes look alike... :p












    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Well for a start being the good MSEer I am, if I were to marry twice in the same month I'd wear the same dress :rotfl:
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • :D
    dammit, I was sure i recognised that face from somewhere (even though I've never been to a white wedding in 20 years andI don't know where Lichfield is either...):rolleyes:

    I think that trying to be 'organised' this year for xmas is getting to me - i've spent about 90 minutes trying to find the best mse deal on photo mugs and am getting a bit giddy

    oh well, congratulations anyway! :D
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Burlesque_Babe Posts: 17,547
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    It was a grimacing angry kid of about 7 missing his front 2 teeth wearing a protective helmet and swinging a baseball bat when I looked - I thought - blimey, someone's seen Toto in a bad mood to think that is her :rotfl:
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

    :j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.