Stay away from Shake-That-Weight!

Options
There's a budget VLCD company out there called Shake-That-Weight and I just wanted to warn people that I had a really bad experience with them.
Customer service is beyond awful - rude, sarcastic and unhelpful and I ended up losing a lot of money. It's obvious they are not interested in customer satisfaction. So please stay away and if you want to do a VLCD then go to the more established companies.

Comments

• Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    Kayjo wrote: »
    There's a budget VLCD company out there called Shake-That-Weight and I just wanted to warn people that I had a really bad experience with them.
    Customer service is beyond awful - rude, sarcastic and unhelpful and I ended up losing a lot of money. It's obvious they are not interested in customer satisfaction. So please stay away and if you want to do a VLCD then go to the more established companies.

It might be worth putting a bit more context. What you bought, what was delivered and why it wasn't up to the standards required? Also, if there is any customer protection, you might want to look into the Consumer Rights forum :)
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I wonder if the OP was the poster behind this review?
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/reviews/5bc5cacf9d37800300cf7892
    If so, the company response seems reasonable to me:
  • Cherryscone
    Cherryscone Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have used Said Company with no Issues.
    ~We are all going to hell and guess who Is driving the bus~
    *Norn Iron club Member 294* (Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team)
  • Danipat
    Danipat Posts: 57 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Whats VLCD?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Danipat wrote: »
    Whats VLCD?

Very low calorie diet ;)

You replace some meals for shakes, powdered soups, meal replacement bars, that keep of thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure