PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Saturday 13th October 2018

Options
13»

Comments

• Olliebeak1951
    Options
    nannywindows - What a day :j :T :rotfl:

Whenever I have a :doh: moment, I refer my family to my 'coeliac brain fog' which they don't believe, one little bit :rotfl:.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi chums excellent turn out at the Cathedral today with lots of lovely ladies clicking away :)

eldest DD is in Chester this weekend with friends and just send me an email to say the weather is awful, I am sitting in Kent sweltering as its very mild, and although a little breezy it was 24c this afternoon.I am off to a charity quiz tonight and have made a bag of nibbles to take with me for our team we all bring a little something in for half time.

Saw DGS Jack for about ten minutes and just dropped him off at his girlfriends place where is is going to dinner with her parents.

We are all going to DGD Katie's tomorrow for a big family lunch so it will be nice to see them together and to be able to have a cuddle with DGGD Erin

Hope everyone is safe and warm and dry those who are in the wetter parts of the UK

Thinking of the TA's today and hoping its a peaceful day for them

Cheers chums

JackieO xx
  • Zazen999
    Zazen999 Posts: 6,183 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Evening all.

Mainly lazy day today, what with the wind and such.

Had a very busy week at work, and spent most of it on the train, but only one more day of mayhem and I can then go back to working mainly from home.

Bit breezy today, so got loads of kohl rabi seedlings repotted but the wind kept blowing grit in my eye and so I went back indoors. So warm though.

OH is out tonight so have netflix to myself; made roasted veg ratatouille for tea; with fresh oregano, basil and garlic chives. It was lovely.

Doing all the shovelling tomorrow to the beds, can't wait! i always sleep well after a day's shovelling stuff.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure