Forum Home » Boost Your Income

Is M&S not giving cashback on TCB at the moment?

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Is M&S not giving cashback on TCB at the moment?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
4 replies 1K views
aileyailey Forumite
2.5K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
Does anyone know if Marks & Spencer have stopped giving cashback at the moment for clothing, home etc on Topcashback? I see they still do for M&S Ireland but, for the first time ever, I see it's not available to choose on Topcashback. :(
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

Replies

• SMCGSMCG Forumite
    87 posts
    Hi. Quidco is giving 1% back. Complete Savings is 10% back. I got a statement insert giving 20% off these departments with a coupon so they may have cut back their cashback whilst this offer is going on.
  • aileyailey Forumite
    2.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    antrobus wrote: »

Thanks for this information. Still not showing as available on TCB unless for food, cards etc but not clothing/home although it is showing for Ireland. First time in heaps of years that M&S have not offered cashback. Maybe while they have a sale on, they are going to remove the clothing/home cashback.

Thanks for the Imutual link. I only knew of Topcashback and Quidco but wasn't aware there were other cashback sites. I'll have a look at that and hopefully join to be able to compare cashback offers when shopping. Much appreciated! :T
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • aileyailey Forumite
    2.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    SMCG wrote: »
    Hi. Quidco is giving 1% back. Complete Savings is 10% back. I got a statement insert giving 20% off these departments with a coupon so they may have cut back their cashback whilst this offer is going on.

Thanks for your help. I used to belong to Quidco a long time ago but just tend to stick with Topcashback but I must investigate other cashback sites now. :T