We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Guess 2 win on Quidco - 01/10-10/10 Wins

13»

Comments

  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,697 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    I think it's finished today isn't it, so my 50p isn't going to grow :( I'll have to wait till the next game to see if I can push my earnings over the £1 threshold!! ;)
  • 2 x 10p for me plus prize draw entries for all my other attempts.
    The page is not accessible now to check the prizeboard.
  • lnesbitt
    lnesbitt Posts: 188 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Quidco gave me my first win of the year... 50p!!

    I know it's not much, but I'm well chuffed as I've had ZERO luck with comping this year :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.