No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries October 2018

Options

Comments

• pinkfluffybabe
    Options
    amfowler wrote: »
    UU the burts bees vanilla bean lip balm! I used it as a balm on my hands and feet since I didnt love the scent. Working on bath and body works warm vanilla sugar travel size lotion now.

I've just opened this, love it as a lip balm, funny how we are all different :rotfl:
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 14/53 UU, 11 IN
  • captainhoarder
    Options
    1 UU

Radox Feel Active Lemongrass and Sea Salt Shower Gel - WBA, possibly the freshest smelling shower gel I have ever used, thumbs up.

Stash total - 142
    Less is the new more :D
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One UU this evening:

La Roche Posay Cicaplast Mains Hand Cream 50ml WDBA and have. I love this stuff. It's great for when I'm at work and my hands get so dry. Replaced with another tube of the same stuff :)
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    uu

L'oreal Ever Riche Shampoo 250ml - this is thick and luxurious and makes my hair nice and soft, have replaced it with the Ever Sleek version.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    hello all! another couple of UU/GA
    UU: Molton Brown mini bath - WNBA simply because I get some every christmas and have more than enought to get me through to this Christmas!
    UU Dove origonal Deo - WBA, does what it says on the tin, no need to buy at the minute as I have several in my stash following a recent offer!
    GA Elvive fibrology spray - WNBA did absolutly nothing for my hair except make it static filled!
    GA: Unknown Sample of face scrub - I have many someone else may as well have benefit
    I IN: some nail strengthener - was needed as my nails all seem to be breaking at the minute!"

UU/GA: 7 IN 1
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi all,

This is just the perfect thread for me so I am definitely going to join in on this, I am a major toiletry hoarder!

Also stationary but that's another thread altogether :p

Will start my list and get a PP on here later tonight or tomorrow.

Dxxx
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo UU'ed today. Replaced with the same from the stash. I like this for day to day use.
    ally.
  • sunny_money
    Options
    UU
    Pantene Micellar conditioner
    Garnier pure active make up remover mini
    Loccitane face gel sachet

Um loads of INs I will post later... :whistle:
  • pinkfluffybabe
    Options
    Another UU to report:

This Works Light Time Cleanse and Glow. WNBA. Was nice enough but not overwhelmed.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 14/53 UU, 11 IN
  • catherinekate
    Options
    First UU this month: Collection 2000 concealer. There was more in the tube, but I briefly lost it and had to use a new tube, and realised how thick, gluey and ineffective the last bit had got. Also it had been open about 3 years compared to a 12 month period on the tube - don't usually stick to these but I feel I've had my money's worth.

Hit pan on a blusher and an eyeshadow in my Stila Fairly Light palette, hoping to UU these by the end of the year.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure