15% Off at Adidas

https://www.adidas.co.uk/?cm_mmca3=H6N5O407Z4LLJL8J&cm_mmca1=UK&cm_mmca4=-647100675&cm_mmc=AdiOmniEmail_PRGM-_-Birthday-_-Present-_-Main

Code: 9VM6-ND4X-H2QK-KFLSX
SHOP NOW

Enter the code above during checkout to apply your discount at adidas.co.uk.Valid for 14 days after receipt of this email.*

*Offer valid on online orders from adidas.co.uk. Voucher is valid for 14 days from receipt of this email. Enter code at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase. Discount applied at checkout. Offer is valid on full-priced items only. Some exclusions apply that include but are not limited to Outlet products. This offer cannot be combined with additional vouchers. Limit one coupon per person per transaction. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. adidas reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time. Other exclusions may apply, and they will be marked as such online on adidas.co.uk.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure